Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taking off rear bumper support

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post

Anyway, if you remove this then that means you rear bumper would be kind of soft and it could easily crack. Oh well, atleast your camaro would be down to 2870lbs. That translate to quicker speed.

Thats true Thor, the rear might be too soft, the front was pretty flimsy when I did it. I might just disconnect the air bags and take out the pass. side and install a after market steering wheel like a Grant or Spearco. Then do the heater core since I don't use it. Will be about the same weight or more taken off.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that about you. I know my mom bruises way too easily because she's on plavix (sp?). She had a minor stroke from a clot and it's in her right occipital lobe. You never realize how serious some things are until they happen to people you care about. Hope your insurance covers it this time man.

Comment

Plavix is about the same thing but is used for short periods of time after surgeries to help heel the area that was operated on. I can't take Plavix allergic to it and was my Grandmother. Those blood thinners are really bad for the body, esp. the bones and joints, Warfin first starts to attack the hips and lower back, weaking it by decreasing tissue and nerves. The Dr. at Mayo just needed to write the insurance Co. and tell them the procedure is neccesary becuase its life threatening and he still wouldn't do it becuase there was a chance the insurance Co. could bak out of the deal and the hospital would be stuck with over a $100,000 bill , so the Dr. was affraid of not getting paid for a 12 hour surgery, cheap b@stard, or it was the hospitals decesion. They do it through the groin and if they approve it through going through the chest its going to really suck, open heart surgery , more risk and more healing time, but to fix my back they have to go through my stomach so might as well have more scares, better than having another stroke which I wouldn't survive, was lucky I wasn't dead or a vegatable the first one my Dr. told me. Heres how much damage that was done:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ssms5411; 03-08-2010, 11:49 PM.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

wow, that's a good portion....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X