manely valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manely valves

I called a place today that can get manely valves for turbo apps. They can get them in any size and can mix and match the intake and exhaust valves to get the best power and hold up to the turbo heat. Prices were really good, so I just need to go and drop off my stock valves so they can get a idea of what I need, I might go up to a 1.88 and a 1.55 and just have them do the valve job again on them or just keep them at stock size,since I haven't had any problems with them. I like this place because they give you discounts if you pay in cash and they give you discount for car club site for AZ. So will see how it goes, if I can pickup a set for $250 that woul be great.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: manely valves

And then you would have to do the same for me after I ship you mine.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Re: manely valves

I could buy the valves for you, but it wouldn't be a discount, shipping the heads back & forth just have a shop do the valve job for you there and your set. Plus maybe a .10 milling. I'm just hoping I can get stock valve size so I don't need anything else done. I'm going to drive out this week or my wife will since it is far.LOL Guy was really cool soon as I mentioned turbo and AZ heat he new what vallve I need , they are 2 different types server duty stainless for intake and inconel for exhaust something like that. I shall see.
      Last edited by ssms5411; 06-10-2009, 07:18 AM.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        5 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        3 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X