Got my new bigger radiator today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my new bigger radiator today

Just got it this morning about the same height & length but 2" thick and it is all ALM. , it is a 3 core with tranny connections and uses stock hoses and stock locations, suppose to support 1000hp,even if it is have that I'll be happy. I think the engine will be pretty cool this summer with the turbo under the hood. I plan to get it on this week along with my intercooler mounted. I'll post how it goes.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Got my new bigger radiator today

cool....
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs View Post
      cool....
      I hope so.LOL
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Where did you find it? If, during my rebuild, I need one, I'll definitely be looking for it.

Comment

Ebay, guy starting out his own buisness. He emailed me after I ask some questions on it and just said he just started selling stuff on ebay as his business, inwhich a couple are radiators, this one is the Pro race version for Camaro's, I still need to see if it is going to fit alright. It is listed as a 82-92 Camaro radiator. The hose ends match up perfect and the tranny holes do too, just worried about fitment, but I can always adjust it alittle if need be.

Comment

how much was it?

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

It was $210 plus shipping , so like around $240 shipped.

Comment

So the new radiator, all fitting / hoses are the same but it doesn't have the side fittings for the fans to sit on or the A/C condenser, so I will have to make my own brackets to hold the fan on and condtioner. The fan looks easy and so does the A/C condtioner just going to take some time, because I have to mount my intercooler also. Since the new radiator is alittle longer and 1" thicker I'm going to get rid of my B&M 24,000 super tranny cooler, since the radiator will hold more fluid. I try to take pics of how I set it up , going to see if my Dad helping and a trip to home depot to get misc. brackets will help me out. Will post more when I get there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X