Rocker question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker question

Hey everyone, I'm putting 1.6 harland sharp aluminum rollers in my 96 3.8l right now. I dont know if there are any adjustments or clearences that should made when installing the rockers. If there is anything I should watch out for or check let me know. Thanks a lot!

Re: Rocker question

Need to have new rocker bolts or reusable rocker arm bolts and torque them down right. You know our stock rockers are rated at 1.6 to 1.66 and some have said 1.7 ratio. But the Harland will weigh a few grams less and look good when the valve covers are off. Just make sure you torque the rocker arm bolts down right to spec. So you don't hear noises when driving.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have new rocker bolts and I looked up the torque thanks. I just wanted to make sure there are no rocker or valve adjustments that need to be made.

Comment

If there like stock , they should be self alligning rocker arms.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

yep they are bolt down and go. easy stuff

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

okay thanks thats what i thought....yeah they went on easy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X