Rocker Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker Question

Does anyone know where I may be able to find Yella Street Terra roller rockers at? I see the terras all day, but I hear they have a less expensive "Street Terra" that's primarily just to get rid of friction and pressure on the valve guides when running taller cams. Thanks to any with any info.

Re: Rocker Question

http://intense-racing.com/Merchant2/...egory_Code=HCV

These are the rockers I bought. In their description it has something pertaining to what you seem to want..

"-- Reduced Valve Guide & Seat Wear
    The traditional metal tip on standard rockers literally drags across the valve tip as the rocker opens and closes causing high side loading on the valve. This inside force leads to irregular and rapid valve, valve guide and valve seat wear in many engines. The roller tip on Yella Terra roller rockers eliminates this side loading action, as a result engines rev quicker and freer with a crisper exhaust note and maintain efficiency longer."

I've been running my 1.7's on a stock cam, 105 comp springs, and a turbo with no problems at all. I'm thinking about getting some for my daily driver too.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Intense racing has them I think or they did.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nice reply at the same time.LOL
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Haha!

TEAM C6V6

Comment

They are cheaper at ZZP.

http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_p...=510&catid=104
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
              Lol jeese where were ya when I was buyin these a year ago?!

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X