pacesetter headers
    fuzion zri tires
    high flow cat
    flowmasters
    single peice dive shaft

i have, just not on
    nx wet kit(on, just not on right)
    trans go shift kit
    96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Re: which cam should i go with

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=46236

Comment

right well i was thinking gt2. i have read alot of people have this cam and are happy with it ,but that throws the ses code i dont want to go to mild becausei am using spray. also my car is a 96 so tuning is a pain. so any helpful tips are apperiated.

and i am doing the cam so i can get in to the 13s
      96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

Originally posted by david8399
        also my car is a 96 so tuning is a pain.
        Your car uses OBDII, just like all cars made in 1996, so it's no harder to tune than my car or an '02. Tuning is going to be necessary, be it to clear SES codes or getting into the 13s

Comment

from what i understand you cant tune a 96 computer you have to buy a97 computer and tune that

Comment

from what i understand you cant tune a 96 computer you have to buy a97 computer and tune that
            yes you are correct.
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold
            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

is hp tuners the only tuner that can be used for a 97 ecm?

Comment

is hp tuners the only tuner that can be used for a 97 ecm?
                HP Tuners and DHP, but DHP works on a 95+ 3800
                HP Tuners is 97+

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  2 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X