3X00 top end swap clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3X00 top end swap clarification

ok i have been reading and trying to research the 3X00 swap, i have come up with some questions that need answering, first what is the optimal head, intake, throttle body and piston set up, ive seen 3100, 3400 and GEN III parts? which parts will make the most power, i ask this because i read on njfboa.org that only the 2000 and up 3100 parts are equivalent to the 3400 parts in valve size and what not, also what needs to be done with the accessory brackets i read on here that they need to be moddified, would the accessor bracckets off of a 3100 or 3400 match up to the block/ heads just using that belt to match the car that the parts were pulled off of? that and what other mods need to be done to accomplish this swap and make the maximum power potential? i am going to be pulling the motor this winter and rebulding it from the pan up so any other worth while mods like cam, stroker kit ( dont know if they is one but it would be cool) i am trying to build the first N/A 60 degree F-body to do 13.99 or better, thanx in advance for the help :)

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
    89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Re: 3X00 top end swap clarification

no one can help me here?

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
    89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X