testing a computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing a computer

well, since summer my car has been acting kinda weird when it starts cold. like, it tends to have very poor throttle response until i floor it and then it seems to act normally. taking a look at what i've done this year and what i want to do next year made me realize that one time i welded a new metal piece on in the front passenger side front fender well after something dented the old piece in there. i remembered that since it was just a quick weld, i forgot to disconnect the battery. could my problems be related to me kinda shorting out the PCM? it runs fine usually except for like intermittant stupid stuff like the cold start problems (which happens always) and every now and again it'll lose top end power on the highway after like 30 mins of driving (very rare). is there a way to get the thing tested? any ideas = greatly appreciated
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

oh new revelation: P0101 blew on the SES light (aside from my usual litany of O2 codes) P0101 was for "MAF sensor performance problem" no idea what the hell that means but it sounds annoying.
    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X