Some 3.4 to LT-1 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some 3.4 to LT-1 Questions

I looked for the answers but haven't found them.
    I'm currently paying off my car, but I want to do some big mod to it.
    LT-1 Swap
    -or-
    Turbo from ForceFedFabrications

So....
    1. which is cheaper Swap or Turbo?
    2. could I put a Firebird LT-1 into my Camaro?

thanks in advanced for your answers...

an LT1 is an LT1...can go in either/or.

Both are pricey but if say you have btween 3-6k to blow..then I would def do the swap. I have been contemplating this move for a while...I just dont have the money for it now :(
    94 3.4L A4 white t-tops<br />moroso cai<br />3\"hi-flow pacestter exhaust<br />b&m shift kit<br />catco cat<br />01 T/A rear w/ 3.73\'s and posi<br />1 pc aluminum ds<br />blacked out signals

Comment

that is a dilema I made when I built the car during the past years, here is what Ive come up with:

if you do the swap you will just ahve a LT1, stock. nothing too impressive with the cars out there today. sure the LT1 can be modded, and can be quite a beast, but thats alot of money on top of the swap, and dont' forget mods for a v8 = much more $$$.

A turbo gives you the car a setup that has alot of potential, specially if you go internal later on. Plus it is something different, I get the WTF look on alot of people's faces when they see the prototype cars. Its always alot of fun to have something different.

Either way you cant' go wrong, but you know what I chose ;)

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tiago:
        that is a dilema I made when I built the car during the past years, here is what Ive come up with:

if you do the swap you will just ahve a LT1, stock. nothing too impressive with the cars out there today. sure the LT1 can be modded, and can be quite a beast, but thats alot of money on top of the swap, and dont' forget mods for a v8 = much more $$$.

A turbo gives you the car a setup that has alot of potential, specially if you go internal later on. Plus it is something different, I get the WTF look on alot of people's faces when they see the prototype cars. Its always alot of fun to have something different.

Either way you cant' go wrong, but you know what I chose ;)
        <hr></blockquote>
        ok, what's a turbo cost, and who all's making them for 3.4's and what about a supercharger?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X