best configuration for power/speed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best configuration for power/speed?

ok guys, my spending is pretty much over for this season, and of course im lookin ahead to next, i was plannin on gettin the ati charger, but then i was thinkin its gonna be like 4 g's for that with install right, i have a zex kit right now, i was gonna run that with the sc, maybe like a 35 shot, but im wondering if i would be better to just take that money and get the supersix package, computerized tuning, and run like a 100 shot, and probably spend less than 4 g's, so i guess the big question is sc/ or buildup with nos, i know its very objective, but i figure whats the sense of me paying $600 for the zex if its gonna be reduced to a 35 shot with the sc, id like some opinions, thanks!
    later,<br />alan<br />1999 bright red v6<br />3800 series III<br />208\\210 comp cam<br />3000 stall edge tc

I say that u should get the nitrous kit and super six package. these will help accentuate the power u'll get from the ati sc kit if u wanna put it on down the road, plus u'll get good gains from the ssm package, even though ur engine isn't properly tuned for it yet. Custom programming would cost about 500-750, but there's several ways and approaches u can take if u wanna tune ur car.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

This is not an advanced topic.
      2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
      Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X