• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh, Knock Sensor Condoms :D [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

The key is how much did you desensitize them. If they are 90% desensitized then more than likely they will never pick up real knock if it happens to appear..... so how will you know if it does? Well I guess you just roll the dice sometimes, kinda like when you ran the Juice without knowing what jet it was.... you made out allright then.

What would be ideal is if you could intercept the signals, display them for your information, and send the PCM a false reading so it doesent dick around with the timing, but that aint gonna happen anytime soon. This works, lets see what it does on the dyno and at the track.

Cp

Comment

well if they are desensitized 90% and they wont pick up real knock, why dont people just not waste their time making them that desensitized and just take them out, either way they wont pick knock up.
        Longtubes, true duals, ram air, caspers tps tec, ls1 26lb injectors, supersix powerpack, heads milled .020, comp cam .507 220/224 114 ls, forged internals and chromeoly pushrods, bored .030 over, tb spacer, tranny built with stiffer springs and kevlar bands, bigger servo, transgo stage 3 shift kit, edge 3600 stall, 1 pc aluminum ds, 3.73 superior gears, lsd rear ,custom pcm tuning, walbro 255 in tank,

Comment

I dont know how much they are desensitized, i just used 90% as an example, and i dont think anybody knows, therein lies the problem.

Cp

Comment

And if you pull them completely, you get an SES light anyway, because the PCM isn't getting any return signal when it tries.
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X