L67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L67

Can anyone give me any information about a 3.4L L32 to 3.8L L67 swap? What fits, what doesn't, what parts still work, what needs to be new. All that good stuff. And yes I've seen/heard in every post when someone asks about a motor swap that an LS1 is just as easy/hard. I was just wondering if anyone has any input on this.
    Transmission? Wiring harness? Computer? Power steering pump? Exhaust? Starter? Alternator? Oil pan fit? Mounts? Anything else?
    Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

IM pretty sure EVERYTHING would have to be new. The 3.4 and 3.8 arent similiar at all from what ive heard. I dont think anything from a 3.4 works with a 3.8
    2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

Most definately needed is a complete motor, wiring harness and PCM and exhaust manifolds.

Doesn't seem worth it at all.

You might be able to get away with the trans, not exactly sure on that one though.
      Keith - Chicago<br /><a href=\"http://www.hptuners.com\" target=\"_blank\">HP Tuners - PCM Reprogramming</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.dxsoftware.com/magnus/\" target=\"_blank\">97 Firebird V6 to LS1 swap</a><br /><b>V8 9.967@132.78</b> 1.322 60\' NA Heads/Cam<br /><b>V8 10.295@128.48</b> 1.363 60\' NA Cam Only<br /><b>V8 10.987@119.31</b> 1.422 60\' NA Stock Internals<br /><b>V6 13.674@98.22</b> NA<br /><b>V6 12.394@104.91</b> N20 100HP

Comment

Need the engine but also stuff like the wiring harness, pcm, and custom exhaust.

I have seen a 95 Firebird GM car that had a L67 in it, you would need a higher hood to clear the supercharger.
        98 Pontiac Formula<br />10.3@136 | 1.58 | 3450 Raceweight

Comment

Anyone know the differences between an L67 and a L36?
          Hot Cammed LT1 Sleeper

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 94-3.4:
            Anyone know the differences between an L67 and a L36?<hr></blockquote>

Just a blower on top.... ;)

DEE
            1997 GTP(13.3@104)-Sold<br />1999 Trans Am M6

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DEE97GTP:

Just a blower on top.... ;) DEE
              <hr></blockquote>

Umm.....I think NOT. There is alot more than just a SC on top.
              Run a search, and you will find more info than I can even begin to start with on the differences between the two.

Just a SC....yea...lol

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X