custom tuning by zzperformance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom tuning by zzperformance...

Hello everyone! I don't post here much, but I search avidly. I would like to say that I recently had my pcm custom flashed by zzperformance. They did an excellent job and there is a huge difference in the way the car moves. The main mods I have are 3.73 gears, trans go stage 3, and a torque converter from PI. I can't even begin to encourage everyone enough to send in your pcm and have this done. The engine even sounds different and my exhaust note is deeper to boot. It was a nice plus that I didn't even expect and I'm not exaggerating at all. I just thought I'd share this with everyone as I know many ppl here don't have custom tuning.
    98 firebird A4

Yep, he programs everything, and for a reasonable price. Thanks for the info and encouragement [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
    Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

So what did you have done?
      Justin<br /><a href=\"http://www.bass482.com/firebird/index.html\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 Black Firebird A4 Y87<br /></a>170.2rwhp/203rwtq (SAE Corrected)

Comment

Yeah, what was everything you spec'ed for them to do?

Comment

I just gave them a list of all my mods. I told them to do what they thought would be best for my car. I said the obvious things like speed limiter removed, speedo correction, shift points recalibrated..you know, the normal stuff. Then, they could tune however they felt was best for my configuration. I also got them to tune it for 93 gasoline usage all the time.

The tranny shifts perfect now...and I mean perfect. It doesn't even feel like the same transmission. I don't know how to explain it, but the car seems more healthy now. I was cruising and flooring it all day today. It felt perfect in both situations which imo, is very important as its my daily driver. On a side note, I've noticed it lets me get to 6100 rpm's now and the 1-2 shift is super fast. It would only allow me to get to 58-59 before. It almost felt too slick. [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
          98 firebird A4

Comment

Sounds like zzp did a great job!

How much did this set you back? [img]smile.gif[/img]
            Justin<br /><a href=\"http://www.bass482.com/firebird/index.html\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 Black Firebird A4 Y87<br /></a>170.2rwhp/203rwtq (SAE Corrected)

Comment

I paid 450 for the tuning and an extra 20 to get it shipped back to me next day air. It was well worth it. Throttle response is much better too btw.
              98 firebird A4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X