GTP Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllTheGoodNamesAreGone:
    yes i have.. they only sell like one set that will fit.. and they wont even fit well, they are also one of the palces i contacted about getting a new harness made up..

have you seen horist's website viper?? there are alot of bins there. among them my stock one.. i think.. if you are still looking for bins start there..
    no i havn't seen it might have to check it out....

umm linxs and i was comparing, looks like westers ripped me off now much was change but it was worth it cause no way it would have ran on my injectors wit hthe stock file lol
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

My stock bin is there too.

http://www.horist.com/hptuner/search.asp?action=exe

Also, this is where I got my injector table. I just pulled up one of the GTP tables and cut and paste. Works great.
      2001 Firebird 3.8L V6 M5,<br />It once had....<br />NX Nitrous Wet Kit, ZZP X-P Hot Cam, <br />3.42 LSD, Pacesetter Headers, <br />36# Injectors, HP Tuners<br />322 RWHP, 379 RWTQ<br />13.596 @ 102.56 w/100 shot

Comment

About the connector.

If they were to get one of the Bosch style connectors (lots of places sell them, includding ZZP) and make a connector that has the same connection as the Delphi injectors, they could connect them with 2 wires. Then all you would have to do is plug the one end into the harness and the other end into the GTP injectors and the electrical part is done. I think that would be the easiest thing.
        2001 Firebird 3.8L V6 M5,<br />It once had....<br />NX Nitrous Wet Kit, ZZP X-P Hot Cam, <br />3.42 LSD, Pacesetter Headers, <br />36# Injectors, HP Tuners<br />322 RWHP, 379 RWTQ<br />13.596 @ 102.56 w/100 shot

Comment

So on intense racing websit they have the 42.5 lb injectors.. will they work on my 98 firebird without any harness mods??
          Jeff ..
          1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
          2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
          1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
          http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

I think so. Take a look at the pictures I posted on the 12th post on this thread. Now pull the elctrical connector off one of your injectors. Your injector plug should look like the second picture. That type of connector is called a Bosch style connector. That is what the 42.5# injectors on the Intence web site are. If that is what yours look like, they should fit.

Comment

I think the 98's had different connectors then the 2000+ cars... "i think"

Comment

http://forum.casperselectronics.com/...st=0&#entry474

good news caspers is willing to come though for us again [img]smile.gif[/img]

Has anyone found a bulkhead where all the injectors on the harness tie into the main harness?

any idea as to where it could be?

no biggie I am gunna look for one this weekend.. but if someone allready knows that would be super helpfull

Comment

i had my wires out and looked over over them all before i put my motor back in..... i did not a see any conectors that are like that i do belive they are wired direcly into the PCM

now i'm not 100% on this but nothing comes to mind when i think back the only thing i know that unplugs like that are the O2 sensor's
                  www.turbov6camaro.com
                  1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                  4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                  7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                  11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Bleh, I looked but gave up.. its too hard to tell.. this also made me realise that it would be a huge PITA to install.. so.. the best solution is probably 6 small adapters that convert from female multec 2 to male delphi..

check the link to caspers site above for more info..
                    they think they will have something for us "soon"

Comment

Again, if they need some of the stock plugs to make the adapters they can have mine. I sure as heck don't need them!

Comment

post that up over on caspers website..

Comment

Done!

Comment

[img]smile.gif[/img] thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                              New Owner!
                              by LETZRIDE
                              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                              4 days ago
                            • ssms5411
                              Little work today
                              by ssms5411
                              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                              2 weeks ago
                            • LETZRIDE
                              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X