pontiac g6/chevy malibu intake swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pontiac g6/chevy malibu intake swap

so i have read and read and read about the 3.4 motor ever since i got it over a year ago.

Ive found that the pontiac g6, chevy malibu and a couple other cars have the same block but a larger bore and different heads and intake.
    Ive found all the parts i would need for a swap on ebay but ive never heard of anyone doing this before. I have so many questions like what about the digital egr valve? it sits on top of the exhaust manifold. What would i do about that. I know i would need the g6 heads, upper and lower intake, fuel rails and throttle body. If you can think of other parts then let me know.

And another big question i have is about the bolt pattern on the g6 heads. Would those match up on the block of the 3.4L motor? I know someone has done the 3100 intake swap but i dont want to do that because the g6 swap is so much better.
    Please give me some answers and suggestions if you have any. My friend has a REALLY gay 99 mustang and hes putting a v6 f150 motor in for 10 mor hp and a lot more torque. I need my car to be faster than his so please help me.

Re: pontiac g6/chevy malibu intake swap

to beat a mustang, just add some nitrous and call it a day. Otherwise look up 3500 top end swap or 3x00 swap on fullthrottlev6.com and you will find all kinds of goodies about it. John from 60* inclusive is the go-to guy for that swap as he machines parts for it and everything.
    http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

oh thank you jesus
      ive found what ive been looking for forever

Comment

and i dont like nitrous because idk it just seems like cheating to me.
        plus you gotta refill the tank.
        i just love raw hp

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X