Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: imperial blue camaro spotted

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
    yea but see, Ford does a crappy job on the rear of the mustang because we'll never see the rear anyways....Chevy does an extra good job on our rear ends, because they know that 85-90% of the cars on the road are going to be staring at it...

why do you think the 4th gens had CAMARO lettered into the back of the car...so you would know who just flew by you in a blur when you say....what in the blue hell was that???
    Well, the lettering on the rear of the 4th gens is not important to me. I was talking more about the 5th gen Camaro and the most recent Mustang. Ford didn't put creativity at all on the rear of the Mustang. Even though I like more the rear on the previous model than this new one. However the rear on the 4th (better with the stock spoiler) and on the 5th Gen Camaros looks more sporty, agressive and agile.
    Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

Gorgeous!!!!!!
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/c368/rallysportchic97/\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/c368/rallysportchic97/</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rallysportchic97 View Post
        Gorgeous!!!!!!
        there ya go...forget tracking down you car...sell your mustang and buy the new 6 ;)

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by Richardcoelho View Post
          damn thats the 3.5 v6 and it says 160mph? i dont think so, btw i rather black or silver
          umm per camaro5.com the v6 camaro is governed to 155.... and im sure it'll do every bit of that.... i did 155 in my ex-chicks 2006 GT mustang that has 300 horses and that 155 came relatively quick... lol... soooo..........
          disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardrunner View Post
            umm per camaro5.com the v6 camaro is governed to 155.... and im sure it'll do every bit of that.... i did 155 in my ex-chicks 2006 GT mustang that has 300 horses and that 155 came relatively quick... lol... soooo..........
            gearing can play an issue in that...I would say the only reason that the new camaro may not be able to get up there, would be due to gearing. I am not sure the gear ratio that the new ones come with, but if it is low enough, it may not be able to hit 160...but I doubt that will be an issue...

Comment

who the hell needs to do 155 anyways

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                who the hell needs to do 155 anyways
                who needs to do 412km/h in a bugatti veyron? Bragging rights I guess...or someone who takes it on the autoban or something like that....regardless of who needs to do it, it's there and can do it if you want to do it...

I wouldnt mind taking it 155 or higher on some abandon airstrip runway or something somewhere:P ....

Comment

gearing can play an issue in that...I would say the only reason that the new camaro may not be able to get up there, would be due to gearing. I am not sure the gear ratio that the new ones come with, but if it is low enough, it may not be able to hit 160...but I doubt that will be an issue...

yeah i feel ya... i think the new ones are coming with 3.27 gears.... not for sure though... haha
                  disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

who needs to do 412km/h in a bugatti veyron? Bragging rights I guess...or someone who takes it on the autoban or something like that....regardless of who needs to do it, it's there and can do it if you want to do it...

I wouldnt mind taking it 155 or higher on some abandon airstrip runway or something somewhere:P ....
                    You can't do more than 150 km/h (let alone 150 mph) in this province without losing your car, your licence and paying a hefty fine anyways.

Comment

I wasn't a big fan of the 5th gen when it first came out, but I think darker colors like the Imperial Blue make it look a lot better.

Still can't afford one though :o

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
                        You can't do more than 150 km/h (let alone 150 mph) in this province without losing your car, your licence and paying a hefty fine anyways.

Thats not true...thats what race tracks are for :p

Comment

meh, once you've done it once it loses its cool factor.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                            meh, once you've done it once it loses its cool factor.

I meant it is more of a bragging right for car companies I think...there is no reason to go that fast...but car companies always make cars that can get up to those speeds...like I said, look at the vettes and the bugotti's or even ferraris and such...those cars have speedos that read in excess of 300km/h...

Comment

love this color
                              Robby
                              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                              sigpic

Comment

That dealership is right by my house.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X