• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imperial blue camaro spotted

beautiful!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10696

Re: imperial blue camaro spotted

I saw the Audi sportscar at the opening of the new Ferrari Tampa dealer. It is shorter
    than the Camaro and is rear drive. In comparison the retro look of the Camaro looks, well......sad
    Can GM honestly say: "This is the best we could possibly do to make the new Camaro"
    Phil

Comment

That is beautiful, the IBM pics on the chevy site don't do it justice, and it actually looks a lot like NBM. I'd like to see a pic of a 5th gen in Red Jewel Tintcoat. I thought I had my mind made up on settling on the RJT, but seeing those pics made making a decision even harder.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmHarborBlkv6 View Post
        I saw the Audi sportscar at the opening of the new Ferrari Tampa dealer. It is shorter
        than the Camaro and is rear drive. In comparison the retro look of the Camaro looks, well......sad
        Can GM honestly say: "This is the best we could possibly do to make the new Camaro"
        I'm not sure why you keep posting your disapproval of the 5th gen in random threads. This thread is in reference to the imperial blue paint that has recently been spotted on a camaro.

If you don't like the car, start your own thread and you can voice all of your opinions there.

Finally, if you're referring to the Audi R8...this car is in another world in terms of design, purpose and price tag...there is no comparison to the Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
          I'm not sure why you keep posting your disapproval of the 5th gen in random threads. This thread is in reference to the imperial blue paint that has recently been spotted on a camaro.

If you don't like the car, start your own thread and you can voice all of your opinions there.

Finally, if you're referring to the Audi R8...this car is in another world in terms of design, purpose and price tag...there is no comparison to the Camaro.
          bet hes taking about the s5
          which is also a lot more expensive than the camaro

and as for paint theyre all good
          cant put a bad color on that car
          (except maybe pewter)

Comment

dammmmmmmmmmn....I thought I was set on black...why does lifes choices have to be soo difficult???

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Its about time! Let get these things sold already!

Comment

damn thats the 3.5 v6 and it says 160mph? i dont think so, btw i rather black or silver

Comment

what...you dont think a 300hp camaro can get up to 160mph?....w/o a limiter and given some room....I sure as hell think it can

Comment

It is not a total retro look like the new Challenger, it is a combination of retro and a modern design. The body and the rear is not a retro look, with exception of the nose, in my opinion. Before the 5th generation came to production, I was praying that GM would not make a cheap imitation of a retro model such as Challenger or Mustang. Mustang has retro and modern design too, but look the rear, that's what I call cheap stuff. Sorry if I am out of the topic. Amen.
                    Camaro99\'3.8, original spoil package (no body mods...PROUDLY), K&N, Lid 3800II, SLP CAI, Flowmaster, Z28Chrome Tips, 180* Thermostat.

Comment

yes they can, and i can honestly say that your a tool with very little to add to a conversation.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by borispeed View Post
                        It is not a total retro look like the new Challenger, it is a combination of retro and a modern design. The body and the rear is not a retro look, with exception of the nose, in my opinion. Before the 5th generation came to production, I was praying that GM would not make a cheap imitation of a retro model such as Challenger or Mustang. Mustang has retro and modern design too, but look the rear, that's what I call cheap stuff. Sorry if I am out of the topic. Amen.
                        yea but see, Ford does a crappy job on the rear of the mustang because we'll never see the rear anyways....Chevy does an extra good job on our rear ends, because they know that 85-90% of the cars on the road are going to be staring at it...

why do you think the 4th gens had CAMARO lettered into the back of the car...so you would know who just flew by you in a blur when you say....what in the blue hell was that???

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                          why do you think the 4th gens had CAMARO lettered into the back of the car...so you would know who just flew by you in a blur when you say....what in the blue hell was that???
                          Lol, so true.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post

you mean like this?

Originally posted by kala
                            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                            parting her out

Comment

meh...they copied us...mind you I do love the *** end of that generation of mustangs as well...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X