GM doesnt want to compete against itself my a$$ - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM doesnt want to compete against itself my a$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GM doesnt want to compete against itself my a$$

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
    I love 1st gen and 4th gen Camaros. 93-02 the Camaro were great looking cars, and i like different things about both front ends.
    98+ is the only bird I would ever consider buying though.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I have never played a racing game that has a T/A and not a Camaro. Infact, I've never played a racing game with a T/A period. A lot of games have the Camaro, but no bird. The Camaro name is more widely known and recognized, which is part of the reason why they are bringing back the maro instead of the bird. Not to say anything against the bird, but they only wanted to bring back one car, it only makes sense to bring back the Camaro over the Firebird
    Unless You played the knight rider game, Theres no camaro in it! :P

Comment

Re: GM doesnt want to compete against itself my a$$

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
      I love 1st gen and 4th gen Camaros. 93-02 the Camaro were great looking cars, and i like different things about both front ends.
      98+ is the only bird I would ever consider buying though.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I have never played a racing game that has a T/A and not a Camaro. Infact, I've never played a racing game with a T/A period. A lot of games have the Camaro, but no bird. The Camaro name is more widely known and recognized, which is part of the reason why they are bringing back the maro instead of the bird. Not to say anything against the bird, but they only wanted to bring back one car, it only makes sense to bring back the Camaro over the Firebird
      true dat... lol ive played a bunch of racing games with the camaro... none with the trans am or firebird... they should put it in some... its cool

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X