94 comero 3.4

Re: So......

gunna do the free mod soon as i get to college :naughty:

the rest of them are years off....

Comment

^to your third gen?
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

you know how i messaged you about doing a 3.8 swap in my bro-ski's bird, well i talked him into just buying one with a 350 and we are gonna build the mess out of it.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Going to by the end of the year I hope have the 3.4 upper and lower Extruded Honed port and polish/rebuild the heads. Cam it up rebuild the trans put in a shift kit replace stock V6 reak axle with a strange axle convert to full comp disk brakes. Replace suspension with all Chrome molly parts. In the mean time have the body completely media blasted after replacing some rusted parts Drivers rear floor pan and drives rear internal quarter. Then prime prefit parts and then off to body shop for paint. Before the 3.4 goes back in Hopefully will have money and time for a SC to liven it up a bit and then get it tuned and hopefully on the road before the end of summer next year. That is about it for me.

Comment

^again...not third gen.
            Team NoVa

Comment

Well, my 89 bird went down again with a bad starter and not getting enough fuel to the injectors. So.. I'm installing a new starter tomorrow and may need to replace the injectors. Just that right now I don't have the money.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

heard that...no one really has much money anymore, i lost my job, and still have only half an engine in my bird...

what was wrong with the injectors? fuel pressure or clog or something?
                Team NoVa

Comment

do a leakdown check on the fp before shelling out $$$$ on injectors. I had to trim the bird's line a bit & then use an extend fuel line hose to cover it. size of a pinhead, but not good.
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

i agree with 3.4 slow to go do a leak test and if the test comes out good i would make sure that there are no clogs or dirt. i had a problem with my third gen 305 where i had a miss. i tracked it down to my number 2 cylinder. i did the usual tuneup and it still was missing but it had moved to cylinder 4. i ended up running a cleaner through the fuel rail and it fixed the problem. it was easy too. i did it at the dealership but they sell cans at napa you can use. you inplug the fuel pump relay and attatch the can to the test port on the fuel rail and then the car runs off the can.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X