New Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Moderator

91Firebird seems to have fallen of the earth. Has not posted at all in 7 months, so looking for a new Mod for this forum.

E-mail me if interested, and why you should have it.
    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

ygm [img]smile.gif[/img]
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

GO NATE!!!!!!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Edit: posted in wrong mod thread, meant this in the website stuff one..

[ November 12, 2005, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: zlexiss ]
        Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
        Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

ummmm, this is for Third Generation moderator
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

First of all I apologize for not posting in a long time. It was rude and inconsiderate of me to not resign sooner.

I have been very busy with work/school/job hunting/relationships etc. and I have not been able to spend much time on my car (or on the computer). Thank you everyone for all the help and advice you guys have given throughout the years. And thank you FirebirdV6 for giving me the oportunity to moderate this forum. I will still be in periodically but I would like to resign as a moderator.

I think Nate would make an excellent moderator for this forum. He is one of the most knowledgeable members on the site and is always willing to help.
            <a href=\"http://home1.gte.net/res07t9s/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">My 1991 Firebird - 3.1L V6</a> with custom K&N CAI, Flowmaster, Sony CD, MTX 4-ch amp, 2 MTX 10\" subs, Sony & Polk speakers, Eagle Wheels<br /><br /><a href=\"http://home1.gte.net/res07t9s/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">My 1997 Firebird Trans Am</a> with T-Tops, Panasonic CD, Alpine Speakers, MagnaFlow Exhaust, and Lingenfelter CAI.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
              ygm [img]smile.gif[/img]
              Done
              Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                ygm [img]smile.gif[/img]
                Done </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

Thanks for the appointment, as these don't go lightly or without reservations. I shall continue to uphold our tradition of helpful advice with a neighborly flavor. We shall continue our excellence in this forum, and in conclusion

[img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FirebirdGT:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                  ygm [img]smile.gif[/img]
                  Done </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

Thanks for the appointment, as these don't go lightly or without reservations. I shall continue to uphold our tradition of helpful advice with a neighborly flavor. We shall continue our excellence in this forum, and in conclusion

[img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                  </font>[/QUOTE]an continue to push the ohio way on the rest of the world

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA
                  www.turbov6camaro.com
                  1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                  4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                  7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                  11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X