Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAI

How do you build cold air intake.

Its really easy. Have you checked out the Modification encyclopedia? Tells you how to do it along with other mods for our cars. Gives specifics on parts you need aswell. You should look there then come back with any specific questions.
    91 Camaro RS 3.1 Auto<br />CAI <br />TB Bypass<br />Dynomax ST Catback Exhaust<br />15x7 AR Gamblers on GT Qualifiers<p>Dont Mess With The RS

Comment

hmm..... It seems I have the CIA under my hood instead of a CAI. I think Im gunna go fix that, no one likes the CIA, not as easy to build and doesnt provide enough hp. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      91 Camaro RS 3.1 Auto<br />CAI <br />TB Bypass<br />Dynomax ST Catback Exhaust<br />15x7 AR Gamblers on GT Qualifiers<p>Dont Mess With The RS

Comment

the mod encyclopedia is a good start. I also have a thread over @ thirdgen covering some ideas also: Check it out!
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Yup. It's EASY money. Costs about $60 with filter and all. Sounds awesome when it starts on a cool morning. . .sounds like a Hoover vacuum.
          1992 Arctic White Firebird<br />3.1L V6, TB Coolant Bypass, CAI, Turbo Muffler, other little things.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/colinobu/MyHomepage.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.geocities.com/colinobu/MyHomepage.html</a> <br /><br />\". . .Finger in the air and the flag still wavin\'. . .\"

Comment

Go all out like I did and buy a Harwood hood scoop cut a hole through your hood and make the air box attach through the hole to your throttle body, Ram Air! It sounds sweet when you walk past the front while the engine is running and it gets really loud at 4000 rpm when it's really sucking down some air. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X