The Boats' Dash

2.8 head VS 6X-4 head front

2.8 head VS 6X-4 head back

[ January 20, 2002: Message edited by: 2.8 slow to go ]</p>
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

That's a nice Firebird. I like the style of the new wheels you put on the car. That'll be awesome once you get your turbo installed!

Your Bonneville looks like it's in real good condition, especially considering it's 26 years old.
    <a href=\"http://home1.gte.net/res07t9s/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">My 1991 Firebird - 3.1L V6</a> with custom K&N CAI, Flowmaster, Sony CD, MTX 4-ch amp, 2 MTX 10\" subs, Sony & Polk speakers, Eagle Wheels<br /><br /><a href=\"http://home1.gte.net/res07t9s/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">My 1997 Firebird Trans Am</a> with T-Tops, Panasonic CD, Alpine Speakers, MagnaFlow Exhaust, and Lingenfelter CAI.

Comment

Sweet, I think that my DSL routers now smoking tho....lol

Ever try photoshop for a resize, that will kill the download time, as well as the upload as well.

Comment

Thanks for showing those Pics. Really nice car!

I notice you got the engine all opened up, are you rebuilding it? Are you doing all the work to it? Is your car SFI? It probably is since your installing a turbo, dumb me.

I have a T-25 Turbo but I probably won't put it in. After I showed my brother the 2.8-3.4 60 Degree V6 Stroker he liked it and we decided to just do that. So he is raising his money for it and later this year we will have it installed. Though the engine runs great we think it is time to build it up.

Keep us all updated. ;)

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Check my sig, block is crap. When I first bought it was told blown head gasket, which is why engine apart. Will get a 3.4 with tax return ( if wife will let me :mad: :rolleyes: ) Turbo is on hold while turbo headers are made, & I can save up for all the extras that go with having one.

85 was the first year for fi.

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: 2.8 slow to go ]</p>
          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

hehe one of these days I sohould post a pic of my 85 Camaro, I have full pics of the motor torn apart, and my shatterded piston and chinks of metal all in my oil pan. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That's kick *** ! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Can't wait to see when it's done. Heh. Where were you able to find that turbo?

Comment

found the turbo here just scroll down.
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Cool, thanks! My dad is thinking about dropping a 455 in his 74 Formula and giving me the 400 currently in it, but if I don't do that, or use the 350, I'll probably end up just fixing up my V6. I got used to the better gas mileage so I'm still undecided. Turbo is looking good to me......

Comment

iff you got an extra 400 on your hands, I'll be glad to remove it for ya!
                    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

94 comero 3.4

Comment

Heh, naw we have an extra 350 with transmission. The 400 is in his Formula...but yeah, I suppose if he did get the 455 and I didn't use the 400...LoL. No, I'm not sure about the 455 though. My dad is in the process of starting his own busniess here and has been using his money on work trucks, a back-ho, trailers, stuff like that.Only draw back to that is, his Formula has been sitting for about 4 years now. Man, I hate to see old cars like that just sit and slowly fade. I dunno, maybe by me doing all the stuff to my car in the near future, maybe it will inspire him to do the same to his. We'll see.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X