Turbo time....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Turbo time....

Yea it came with instructions. It showed how to wire it up and run the alky lines. It was pretty easy to wire up. Took a hr or 2 but it was easy. I got mine off ebay. It was definitly worth it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/water-alcoho...b30624&vxp=mtr

Comment

Heres the first time out for the year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqX0fOuaQk

Comment

What was it, 13 @ 102mph, pretty damm good if it was.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

It was a 13.60. I ran a 13.50 the run before. The track was absolutly horrid. Cold and slick so I keep the boost as low as it could go(about 8.8psi) and launched at very low RPMs considering. And yet I still spun.

I was a little dissapointed with the times but with all things considered I still feel that I can hit 12's if I can launch properly and if not then turn the boost up a tad.

Comment

Thats still pretty decent. Nice job.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nice. It's that time again for you to bring out your whip. Yeah, I can see 12 soon.

Comment

Thanks.

Im going to try and go to the track next weekend if theres no rain.

If I can get some good launches in Id be happy. I just want a damm 12 second pass on a iron headed 60* engine. I dont care if its a 12.99. Its just a goal to get there. But at the same point my goal was to get there with less then 10psi of boost. :rock:

Comment

Add a little N20!
                  sigpic

Comment

Are you running your turbo with the intercooler or just the cooling mist?

I think that's awesome your running in the mid to low 13s on 10psi. There have been guys here with their 3. 8 running the same boost who is not even close to your time. So did something right.

Comment

I'd be stoked to be running 13's man. That's impressive.

Comment

what was your 1/8?

Comment

Im just running 100% alky with the aem pump and nozzle set up. No intercooler. Its keeping the air temps pretty stable.

Im happy running 13's so far on such a little amount of boost. But if I get a chance ill turn her up a tad and see what It can do. This weekend if the weather holds off ill be racing.

No n2o for me though..lol Im already pushing the limits to this lil 3.1L already.

my 1/8 mile was 8.58@81Mph

Comment

those are good times man, congrats

Comment

Thanks

Im getting the itch to go racing tommorow. Damn whats wrong with me. All i can think about is that ATM..lol

Comment

At least you have your mind in the right place then.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X