• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Turbo time....

That stalls gonna wake it up a allot

Comment

Yes that stall did help a ton!! But right now the trannys back out. I was having issues with false KR so I was searching for a good 4 hrs for a rattle or anything. I ended up noticing that when I manually put the car in 1st or 2nd gear there was a chatter/whine coming from the converter/tranny area. After talking to a guy at Pro Built Trans.(a 700r4 guy) I was advised to get that converter replaced as the needle bearings may have been bad from the get go. So tommorow I'll have the replacement converter(for free) and put it in on friday. Then off to the races on saturday if all goes well. Ill update ya guys and let you know what the deal is. And hopefully link up a video and a 14 seconds pass.

Comment

Dude, shoot for the stars... and say 13 sec. :rock:

Comment

2nd the vote for 13's.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Im praying its not going to rain!! I made a run down the road today. My little drag strip since I live in the boon docks!!

0-60mph in 5.72 sec, 0-90mph in 11.77 seconds. G-tech said 14.63 in the 1/4 mile but I really hate that POS. It was fun though as I havent got to drive it in a week. That car is so addictive. If those times are like that at the track, then I am in stock grand national territory!!

Please don't rain tommorow!!!

Comment

Heres the best pass I made. It was with a passenger and I spun at the line every time as the 60ft times were bad. Enjoy!! Im so happy right now though.

Heres one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuz8Im_vlg This was the best pass

Heres the slip for that run. Gotta love beating a 350 GT/A!!! That guy never had a chance!!

Last edited by fasteddi; 04-15-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Wow!! Very nice. I was thinking about you yesterday as to whether or not you hit the track.

That's a good mph and good enough to get you in the 13 sec once you get your 60' down. Good job. You should post this at Drag Racing section.

Comment

congrats... we only have an 1/8 mile track so that race looks like it ges on forever lol. i reaaaaaaallly want to break into the 8's quarter mile. haven't driven my car in a few weeks gonna start painting it this evening

Comment

Originally posted by thebeewantsboost View Post
                    congrats... we only have an 1/8 mile track so that race looks like it ges on forever lol. i reaaaaaaallly want to break into the 8's quarter mile. haven't driven my car in a few weeks gonna start painting it this evening

8's in the 1/4 mile??? What kind of set up do you have man?? LOL Or do you mean 8 sec in the 1/8 mile?

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                      Wow!! Very nice. I was thinking about you yesterday as to whether or not you hit the track.

That's a good mph and good enough to get you in the 13 sec once you get your 60' down. Good job. You should post this at Drag Racing section.
                      Thanks man, it was a fun fun day. 3 passes and the car ran great really. Intake temps were a littler higher then I wanted but it was 85 degrees out yesterday. I cant wait to race down my home track with some slicks. As the track I went to was a dump IMO.

Comment

what tracks you close to? I was out by Kilkare when I was in Dayton, hit tri-state w/a bunch of RLV6 peeps too.
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post
                          what tracks you close to? I was out by Kilkare when I was in Dayton, hit tri-state w/a bunch of RLV6 peeps too.
                          Fasteddi and I race at summit motor sports park in Norwalk Ohio. Amazing track

Comment

Originally posted by insidethreat07 View Post
                            Fasteddi and I race at summit motor sports park in Norwalk Ohio. Amazing track

Yea norwalk is the place to be! It might be a little crouded but I love the track and its facilities!!

Inside07 you know we have to race eachother the first time out at the track this year!

Comment

Originally posted by fasteddi View Post
                              Yea norwalk is the place to be! It might be a little crouded but I love the track and its facilities!!

Inside07 you know we have to race eachother the first time out at the track this year!
                              Im all for it as long as its not in eliminations lol. If so, better ger your RTs down :D

Comment

I launched a .02xx rt the second time down the track this is once I wasnt scared to blow the car up.... I can still get good rts on the car. But being consistant is a whole differnt ballgame...lol

Last edited by fasteddi; 04-17-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X