where is all the 3rd gens at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is all the 3rd gens at?

Wow there isnt much action here on this board. Well who has done what to there V6's and mabey i can get some motivation and more ideas for mine. Im gonna put it in the garage for the winter here in a month or so. I cant wait to peal into it and add a few things. Such as a substantial cam, port and polish the crappy heads because i cant afford the hybrid aluminum swap. An i have been buying a few items for a turbo upgrade but that may have to wait for a bit longer...... Lets see some good V6 thirdgen discussion!

Re: where is all the 3rd gens at?

you could always toss a 3800 in it, just get the VATS crap out of the pcm and your golden.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

Mine is pretty much stock, except for the exhaust and intake. I have to keep it legal here in Cali.

Comment

yea a 3.8 would definitly liven it up a bit. But the cars only got 107k as of now and i really would love to make a few hp this winter with the cam i got and the port and polish even though i know the heads sux on these motors.. Truthfully if i ever go through the process of a engine removal its gonna get a V8 just because. So for the next few years im just going to play with the 3.1L. Has anyone put a cam in there car and not tuned it??? I got a 260 cam with the lift at .440/intake and exhaust. Im hopeing this cam will give 10-15 hp. Im on the thirdgen website alot but i thought that I'd see whos on this site.. Ps. thankfully i live in ohio and no e-check here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X