No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 13.29

holy **** man. are you shootin the nitrous off the line?

nvm...just read page two. how's your rear end handle that?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
      What do you run on the motor?
      ****ty, i haven't got a good run in n/a yet. I can't figure out how to launch. Best so far is a 14.9@90 though.

Originally posted by reggie CFH View Post
      holy **** man. are you shootin the nitrous off the line?

nvm...just read page two. how's your rear end handle that?
      I keep crossing my fingers that I don't break anything, its just a stock 10 bolt out of a six speed ls1 car (3.42& zexel torsen). Its leaving hard but it's pretty smooth, so I'm hopeful that I won't break anything for a while.

Comment

you might wanna spin just a little cause that looks like it's dead hookin and that is pretty damn rough on the parts. i love it though man. liftin that tire man. that's nice. i'd like to see full tubular front end, 4.10's, and that launch again

Comment

Originally posted by reggie CFH View Post
          you might wanna spin just a little cause that looks like it's dead hookin and that is pretty damn rough on the parts. i love it though man. liftin that tire man. that's nice. i'd like to see full tubular front end, 4.10's, and that launch again
          i'm thinking pretty seriously about getting 4.10s.

Comment

wow. very nice
            headers, high flow cat, slp loudmouth
            powerdyne supercharger 6psi
            GT2 cam. all done by myself :banana:
            Hell yea

Comment

wow nica a** times bro i dont know how those wheels got off,btw your garage said you have 3.08 open,im pretty sure that incorrect because yuo could not have launched like that and hook up so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardcoelho View Post
                wow nica a** times bro i dont know how those wheels got off,btw your garage said you have 3.08 open,im pretty sure that incorrect because yuo could not have launched like that and hook up so well.
                Scroll down a little further

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Richardcoelho View Post
                  Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                  Scroll down a little further
                  yup, she's got 3.42s and a zexel torsen. she needs more gear but dumping money into a 10 bolt is hard to talk myself into...

Originally posted by BAD BIRD View Post
                  wow. very nice

Comment

Originally posted by giiventofly View Post
                    yup, she's got 3.42s and a zexel torsen. she needs more gear but dumping money into a 10 bolt is hard to talk myself into...
                    I feel ya... I'm starting to really make some power and I'm getting worried. I'm goin with 3.42s and a eaton carrier.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

let me know how you like those blizzard, i'm considering a very similar setup but debating between .42's and .73's with the new carrier.
                      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                        let me know how you like those blizzard, i'm considering a very similar setup but debating between .42's and .73's with the new carrier.
                        I'm turbo'd so gearing makes a difference on engine load/boost. I wouldn't go any higher than 3.42's with a turbo. At least that's what I believe a lot of turbo'd cars run.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

yeah that's what i've heard too, so i might try out 3.73's while i'm running h/c then look into .42's whenever i get my turbo project underway :cool:
                          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X