Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shenanigans:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shirl:
    Oh, yeah, I have some slicks and skinnies if you need em'.... ;)
    I could use them shirl, send 'em my way... I'll give them to viper when his tranny is in [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

eitherway just to warn you andrew, every post you make is gonna get bashed when it comes to new times...

Shirl got bashed for all her times...

I got bashed everytime I made a new best

and you are going to get bashed as well... I am willing to bet if you ran a 10.2 people woudl still bash your times. You just a target to get bashed [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just blow it off, scan the timeslip when you get it and post it. For the most part I rarely ever post my times anymore. Which is funny because now people say I only run mid 14s like 3 times ever. When I have easily 30 14.5 timeslips, maybe more laying around somewhere.

Either way just fix your car and get it back to racing [img]smile.gif[/img]

is it still driveable? I went months with no reverse, no 2nd... even went 2 weeks with no 1,3, or 5. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]so far 1-2 are ~okay lot of noise, 4 is good and 5 is normal......

sometime's
    i have to use both hands to get it to go in gear lol
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Andrew, you're not the only one. It seems that every M5 with a strong Turbo or even supercharger seems to break their tranny before they could even see some serious numbers.

This is just something to work on. Once you get it done, all you have to do is work on your better driver mod.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

don't forget the nitroused people as well...
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X