• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shane:
    no excuses....go to track
    then if he does the you''l blame him for a shake down run and say to come back when the car is ready and flows are out of it so what do you want him to do :rolleyes:

i dont get this board sometimes its like unless its perfect people hate it.....
    </font>[/QUOTE]lmao...i put that in the grammar check in Microsoft Word.....Word couldnt even fix it. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Shane:
      Hey Shane. Radcat might not have time/money to go to the track some hour and a half away from him but I'll run you in my little 3.8 project. :D

'Giving you hell of course. I'm sure Will has told you all about that I'm building ;)

Comment

then if he does the you'll blame him for a shake down run and say to come back when the car is ready and all the flaw's are out of it. so what do you want him to do ?

i dont get this board sometimes. it's like unless its perfect people hate it.....
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Then if he does, you'll blame him for a weak shakedown run. And to run the car again when all the flaw's are out of it. So, what do u want him to do?
          2004 srt4 few goodies<br />13.3 @ 103.4

Comment

man.. it seems like it's been forever since the GP.. what only 8 people went through with it? Parts are still coming in? Imagine if 20 or so went in on it!
            ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by jmihalchik98:
              Then if he does, you'll blame him for a weak shakedown run. And to run the car again when all the flaw's are out of it. So, what do u want him to do?
              im not in school and i could care less, stop coerting me.
              www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Ya, I dunno why people are being dicks and picking out spelling errors and crap lately. It's childish and should be more heavily moderated if you ask me since it's totally off topic and a waste of everyone's time. Kinda like this reply... oh well, it's my freakin topic!!

I just want some damn turbo runs! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
                2002 Black Firebird:<br />A4, Y87, W68, T-tops<br />Best NA ET: 15.16 @ 90<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02</a>

Comment

Originally posted by DARK SDE '02:
                  Ya, I dunno why people are being dicks and picking out spelling errors and crap lately. It's childish and should be more heavily moderated if you ask me since it's totally off topic and a waste of everyone's time. Kinda like this reply... oh well, it's my freakin topic!!

I just want some damn turbo runs! [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
                  werd

ill have my turbo run in july (i hope if everything goes well. )

but no one can really use mine other then knowing how many mods the kit can take before upgrading the turbo/or other things
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

well soon there should be plenty of them out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed:
                      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shane:
                      Hey Shane. Radcat might not have time/money to go to the track some hour and a half away from him but I'll run you in my little 3.8 project. :D

'Giving you hell of course. I'm sure Will has told you all about that I'm building ;)
                      </font>[/QUOTE]nah Will's not on as much latley.....what u building?
                      Past Ride
                      1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                      (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                      2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jmihalchik98:
                        im not in school and i could care less, stop coerting me. </font>[/QUOTE]if u cared less stop dragging it out like u do care. k thx.
                        Past Ride
                        1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                        (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                        2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jmihalchik98:
                          im not in school and i could care less, stop coerting me. </font>[/QUOTE]My god man, your posts are unable to understand. You even spelled "correcting" incorrectly. You need to go back to school from what I see.
                          2004 srt4 few goodies<br />13.3 @ 103.4

Comment

Originally posted by jmihalchik98:
                            My god man, your posts are unable to understand. You even spelled "correcting" incorrectly. You need to go back to school from what I see.
                            thats bad when peopel from the Florida public school system are complaining about grammar, our public school system was ranked like 49th in the country.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X