Any 3.8L FFF turbo runs yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any 3.8L FFF turbo runs yet?

Just wondering, cuz dyno's are one thing, track numbers are the real go-fast calculator [img]smile.gif[/img]
    2002 Black Firebird:<br />A4, Y87, W68, T-tops<br />Best NA ET: 15.16 @ 90<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02</a>

Radcat was running low-14s I think last time he ran, but I think he would run faster now considering his latest dyno pulls.
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

yeah I am curious on the results myself as well...

Comment

the kits got delayed because a the intercoller begin on back order and now the flanges for the y pipe or backed up, Tiago is working to get them done and the kit sent david and rad are the only to with the kit and david motor is biult
        www.turbov6camaro.com
        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

yea, noone out there to run. Radcat owned a stg3 spec clutch so hes out for a while again... David needs a new tranny as well so noone to get any times yet... My 3.4 is wippin some *** though... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tiago:
            yea, noone out there to run. Radcat owned a stg3 spec clutch so hes out for a while again... David needs a new tranny as well so noone to get any times yet... My 3.4 is wippin some *** though... lol
            What's it whipping at the 1/4?

Comment

What's it whipping at the 1/4?
              http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...;f=10;t=001696
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Oh no, what did he do to a stage iii?
                <b>97 Camaro 3.8L M5</b><br />Car for sale<a href=\"http://terpmotors.com\" target=\"_blank\">terpmotors.com</a> Terrapin Motorsports! UMCP

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked 3800 V6:
                  Oh no, what did he do to a stage iii?
                  Clutch is still good. I'm still waiting on the new pipes too. The last set that we test fitted on the car didn't fit right and I have a really bad exhaust leak. Making full boost around 3900rpms now :(

Sorry I haven't been posting much guys. One of my roomates just decided one day he was going to move out. So I'm stuck with the last 3 months rent. The internet was in his name and he canceled it so I have no internet.
                  2000 turbo/intercooled M5 Black Firebird<br />349.5hp and 415.3tq @ 4400rpms

Comment

no excuses....go to track
                    Past Ride
                    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Ya man, you're the poster boy for FFF at least until someone else gets the full kit installed!! Your results alone could sway me to buy it!! Let us know when ya go...
                      2002 Black Firebird:<br />A4, Y87, W68, T-tops<br />Best NA ET: 15.16 @ 90<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/darksde02</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Shane:
                        then if he does the you''l blame him for a shake down run and say to come back when the car is ready and flows are out of it so what do you want him to do :rolleyes:

i dont get this board sometimes its like unless its perfect people hate it.....
                        www.turbov6camaro.com
                        1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                        4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                        7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                        11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Tiago your best is 13.5 at 7psi

...With a 2.6 60' I believe. Care to put those Nitto's on and do a 10psi run? :D
                          2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shane:
                            then if he does the you''l blame him for a shake down run and say to come back when the car is ready and flows are out of it so what do you want him to do :rolleyes:

</font>[/QUOTE]huh sober up and type it again ;)
                            2004 srt4 few goodies<br />13.3 @ 103.4

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Shane:

</font>[/QUOTE]lmao...i put that in the grammar check in Microsoft Word.....Word couldnt even fix it. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                              Past Ride
                              1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                              (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                              2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X