headers+catback+lid=slower et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camaroincal:
    Something must be wrong with your car if it's a 3.8 and only trapping in the low 80's. All the 3.8 1/4 times I've seen are all at least in the mid 80's with most in the 86-90 mph range. You should easily be over 90 with those mods.
    You're forgetting he's in Las Vegas, at some 2200 ft altitude. I forget how but there's a way to adjust times for sea level et and mph, and I'm pretty sure it would be close to what it would "normally" be.

As for me I'm in Vegas too and I'm annoyed by the lower times I get.

*realizes he should have finished reading the rest of the comments before he opened his mouth* Well gee I guess I'm a little late to be mentioning that.. or that you might just need to practice more. Going away now.
    2001 Camaro, 3.8 v6. Five speed. Red. SLP Torque arm, SLP CAI, adj. panhard bar, lcas, eibach springs, 3.73 gears and Zexel-Torsen T-2 LSD.

Comment

Originally posted by white_camaro:
      I have a 92 rally sport , my first camaro and maybe my fav even though its hard to beat my 94 Z-28. Its got a ss hood, z-28 wing and a few mods including gears and exhaust. At the track i think i hit a 2.2 60ft and a few 16.3's, on a engine with 130,000+ thats not so bad.
      What does your Z28 run? (deleted hyphen in Z28 because thats OLD SCHOOL [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] )

EDIT: Yes, I know I am an ***.
      -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

I worded it wrong it is my 92 rally sport that has the ss hood and runs 16.3's. My Z-28 ran 14.7@97
        1998 Camaro<br />Pacesetter Headers<br />3\"cat-back w/3.5\"tips<br />3.42+lsd<br />Intense Racing PCM

Comment

i would say it is almost defenantly cause u didnt unhook ur battery and drive it a bit. when i changed my intake, my car was dieing and running like **** till i unhooked my batter. do the battery thing and drive it a bit and see what that does.
          1995 black firebird,t-tops,3.4L M5 Comp cam,gutted cat,Cold Air,80 series flowmaster,limited slip rear end with 3.42 gear, Hurst Billet Plus, 17\" American Racin Torq Thrust II

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X