No announcement yet.

How bout a new round of moderators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How bout a new round of moderators?

I'm more then willing to Mod a Canadian section if we ever get it...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I'll mod a forum since I'm home all day at least for the next 4 years, I wouldn't do advanced tech since I haven't done any engine rebuilding on my own, Gen tech would be easy, Electronics, speakers I know used to work at a stereo shop when i was 20 for about a year, pcm tunning I have done alot of, Suspenion I have every known suspension mod done to my car, also tried differnet types of springs and shocks combo sets and sway bars. FI I had a Powerdyne for 5 years and nitrous for 2 years and will be turboing my car in about a month I hope. thats about it, the forum is taken and supporting members club is taken. But I don't mind if i don't be a mod , I will still post and answer PM's from members.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post
        I'd also love to take the lounge if possible!
        Not my lounge!!!!! :omg:

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Heres the Fire list... (Yeah I got bored)

98Camaro3.8 01-23-2010
          AZ3.8Camaro 08-20-2008
          Nachius 12-20-2009
          Infernal 12-23-2009
          merlinsrealm 10-16-2008
          Shane 01-13-2010
          navyblue2000 11-17-2009
          UDLOSE98 08-20-2009
          PewterBird 12-08-2009
          sigpic
          98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

If I could throw my two cents in there, it would be best to focus on the tech sections and finding replacements for them over the regional forums at this time. The tech forums are the bread and butter of the site, and need more attention than the regional forums. I would say that it would be best to replace the tech moderators first, then worry about the regional forums at a later date.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
              If I could throw my two cents in there, it would be best to focus on the tech sections and finding replacements for them over the regional forums at this time. The tech forums are the bread and butter of the site, and need more attention than the regional forums. I would say that it would be best to replace the tech moderators first, then worry about the regional forums at a later date.
              Agreed, I just gathered the list by those who have not signed on. Not by forum.

But since youngsc and I have already said we would take FL section; why not give it to us? just thought.
              sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't consider being gone for three weeks being long enough to relieve someone of their moderator status, and thats about how long 98Camaro3.8 has been gone. Again, IMO, I don't think the focus should be on the regional forums, but instead the tech forums. I think what Robert wants is a good reason for whatever person to step in and be active within those tech forums, and he is looking for a reason as to why you or someone else is a good fit.

Robert can easily step in and overrule me, but IMHO, this thread should be for the tech/community/mod forums and their moderator replacements, not the regionals.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

AZ3.8Camaro hasn't been active since 8/20/2008. Suffice it to say, after a year and a half, I doubt the guy is interested anymore.

I have been inside more 3.8's, and actually like to help people.

Really though, click on any mod name from the forum list, and about 50% of them haven't been here in over 2 months. I'd also love to take the lounge if possible!

id say he doesnt since he went on to buy a viper and i dont think he drives (or owns) his camaro anymore

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

I'm willing to help. I'll be around for a long time too since I've bought a whole other camaro just to mod and I'm far from done. Wouldn't have been able to get as far as I have without the confidence this forum has given me to even buy another camaro. So I'd like to contribute in some other way than paying my supporting membership dues.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't consider being gone for three weeks being long enough to relieve someone of their moderator status, and thats about how long 98Camaro3.8 has been gone. Again, IMO, I don't think the focus should be on the regional forums, but instead the tech forums. I think what Robert wants is a good reason for whatever person to step in and be active within those tech forums, and he is looking for a reason as to why you or someone else is a good fit.

Robert can easily step in and overrule me, but IMHO, this thread should be for the tech/community/mod forums and their moderator replacements, not the regionals.
                      That true too, it really hasn't been all that long. Especially since its not posted in very often...

Well I put it out there anyway; I'm willing to mod ANY forum.
                      sigpic

Comment

Pfft. n00b.
                        I don't know if anybody even knows I'm here but I do visit from time to time. Noob? Me? Hardly! Look at my join date. Not to mention I've been coming here many years before that. This place was the main reason I purchased my car. Pff. You = noob.
                        Leonard
                        www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
                        sigpic

Comment

Honestly, I wouldn't consider being gone for three weeks being long enough to relieve someone of their moderator status, and thats about how long 98Camaro3.8 has been gone.
                          I dont think he cares anymore lol.

And I only Mod the Florida section and not much happens in there. Just because I dont have the Fbody anymore doesnt mean Im still not smarter then 75% of the members when it comes to the V6. Id take more forums to Mod if possible.
                          Past Ride
                          1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                          (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                          2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard 3.8L View Post
                            I don't know if anybody even knows I'm here but I do visit from time to time. Noob? Me? Hardly! Look at my join date. Not to mention I've been coming here many years before that. This place was the main reason I purchased my car. Pff. You = noob.
                            Look at your join date, and look at mine. n00b. Or look at mine on camaroz28.com, ya know, where the forum started.
                            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Look at your join date, and look at mine. n00b. Or look at mine on camaroz28.com, ya know, where the forum started.
                              I'm not even talking about join dates. I was here in the old days. Noob.

96firebirdlgv82 was my screen name. It was probably deleted when they upgraded the forums to 3 point whatever. I was way before you - lol. The funny thing is most of yall probably don't remember me.
                              Leonard
                              www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
                              sigpic

Comment

I should of signed up when I was lurking for about a year. It was only when I bought my Powerdyne in 02' is when I could of joined so I could have shaved off a year.LOL But am the orginal owner of my 96' Camaro, bought in Dec. 95'.
                                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X