No announcement yet.

How bout a new round of moderators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How bout a new round of moderators?

Boing, brought back from the dead since we are having the same issue as before. Mods that don't even bother to log in for months/year.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Wow, yeah Id say its from the dead!

I'm game to be a Mod...
      sigpic
      98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

OK.

Who should be "FIRED".

And who wants to be a Mod, and why should I choose you?
        Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

I do, I'll take the Florida section because the two current mods listed are no longer present or at least active on here. Can't guarantee I'm going to organize some humongous F body meet but at least I'm around more frequently and can help out there.
          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by firebirdgt View Post
            ok.

Who should be "fired".

And who wants to be a mod, and why should i choose you?

ooooooohhhhh oooooohhhhh pick me!!!!!!!!!!!
            <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Ill take FL as well (back up), or backup Gobs on For sale/wanted, or how about - dare I say - Featured F-body... I would Love to take some of these, or even one :D (and deff the latter)

Im here often enough, I can do the job. And certainly motivated enough
              sigpic

Comment

i agree that we need mods to replace the ones that never log on anymore.

fire the ones that are not active (i would say haven't been on in a week)

I would mod anything, but i do not have a lot of knowledge in the technical stuff.... but would love to do the lounge (as thats where i am the most).

As for reasons to pick me... I know i mess around with people on here a lot, which is why i stay in the lounge, but I do like this forum because it has great information. I log in at least once a day, usually 2-3 times a day, so I would be/am very active. I am also aware that I am something of a joke around here, but I can be serious minded and enforce rules. Also, i know i am fairly new, but i am familiar with the people currently posting
                Last edited by venom3300; 02-10-2010, 10:07 PM.

Comment

i could take on some mod duties...im probably on here 60 times a day checking for new posts lol (i come here every time i need a "break" from studying or something haha)
                  sigpic

Comment

Need any new Super Mods? I now have extensive VBulletin experience.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

My questions are not being answered.

What mods need to be replaced? AND why?

Why should I pick you as a mod? AND for what forum?
                      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

AZ3.8Camaro hasn't been active since 8/20/2008. Suffice it to say, after a year and a half, I doubt the guy is interested anymore.

I have been inside more 3.8's, and actually like to help people.

Really though, click on any mod name from the forum list, and about 50% of them haven't been here in over 2 months. I'd also love to take the lounge if possible!

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post

I thought I answered you.

Shane and 98camaro3.8, they have not been on in a month.

I've been on the forum for 3 and half years and been pretty active. I still own a f body, one of the mods I know doesn't have a f body anymore the other I'm not sure about. The forum I'm looking for is the Florida section. Nimrod.Sixty9 also expressed his interest in taking over the Florida section
                          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

I'm still active :D. I would be glad to help out. Actually I have been coming to this site since 2001. No one has ever considered giving me a mod spot though. :(
                            Leonard
                            www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard 3.8L View Post
                              I'm still active :D. I would be glad to help out. Actually I have been coming to this site since 2001. No one has ever considered giving me a mod spot though. :(
                              Pfft. n00b.

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT View Post

How about Ill show up AND update it :D (FL section / Featured F-Body)

Originally posted by youngsc View Post
                                I thought I answered you.

Shane and 98camaro3.8, they have not been on in a month.

I've been on the forum for 3 and half years and been pretty active. I still own a f body, one of the mods I know doesn't have a f body anymore the other I'm not sure about. The forum I'm looking for is the Florida section. Nimrod.Sixty9 also expressed his interest in taking over the Florida section
                                Thanks for noting me :D Yep, Ive been in the Fbody scene a long time too and have had quite a few to boot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X