Any website requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any website requests

If you have any features or forum types you'd like to see become a part of this forum. Please post here and let me know. I still have a number of forums to add, but if there are features you would definitely love to see let me know
    sigpic

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro
    1996 3800 camaro- Gone - still the fastest N/A Canadian 3.8L F-body
    V6 best: 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

My Current Build | Synthetic Oil | Videos

word filter removal! 17 years of not being able to even type dick harrell is enough

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

desensitized so that you can post about Dick Harrell Roger
      sigpic

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro

Comment

We need the search function back. Just noticed there is none.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Comment

At the top - just tested - works
          Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Hey Steve, the search function is all the way at the top on the right. You can choose to search the current section you are in, or all or other sections. Let me know if the search doesn't work for you? I wanted to move it but it doesn't appear possible ...or at least that I have found so far
            sigpic

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro

Comment

I'll have the logo nailed down by tonight/tomorrow morning - hopefully get the files and begin trying to make this website match the colour scheme.

One thing I want to do but haven't figured out yet is to add colour to all of the forum topics so that you have a line of colour going across each of these points and then make each forum collapsible. I'll also be trying to send out a big email blast to all old members to wake them up once the logo is up and we're a little bit branded.

I just got a twitter account for the forum: @camarov6forum to try and push in some traffic and I'll be firing up a facebook page later as well likely. The problem with social media is they are a PITA to maintain and I am not a massive social media guy...but we'll get this place bumping.

Once the logo is up I'll start pushing out a few more things as well.
              sigpic

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro

Comment

Found it, thanks
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods ,see Homepage. GT35R Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/ride/244123...vrolet-camaro/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  Show off your handy work!
                  LETZRIDE
                  With the passing of my Grandfather I will likely be taking in an influx of tools come spring...I am already at capacity with my elcheapo home depot started...
                  1 day ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Lightweight battery
                  LETZRIDE
                  Was having a discussion at my mechanics the other day and he was talking about some of the mustang guys that are now running lithum Iron batteries in...
                  1 day ago
                • ssms5411
                  Blinking ses light at WOT
                  ssms5411
                  So the last few times taking the Camaro out I get a blinking ses light at Wot. Then it goee back off, doesnt seem to be misfiring. Actually running good,...
                  1 day ago
                • A fireman
                  VSS Change
                  A fireman
                  A few years back I made the A4-M5 conversion on my 94 V6 but did not realize that the 93 transmission I purchased uses a different VSS entirely than the...
                  1 week ago
                • sac2165
                  Long Term Storage Tips...
                  sac2165
                  Looks like the Camaro is going to get shelved for a couple years until Eve turns 16. I think I'm going to run it out of gas and put in on blocks and...
                  1 week ago
                Working...
                X