Any website requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any website requests

If you have any features or forum types you'd like to see become a part of this forum. Please post here and let me know. I still have a number of forums to add, but if there are features you would definitely love to see let me know

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

word filter removal! 17 years of not being able to even type dick harrell is enough

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

desensitized so that you can post about Dick Harrell Roger

Comment

We need the search function back. Just noticed there is none.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

At the top - just tested - works
          Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Hey Steve, the search function is all the way at the top on the right. You can choose to search the current section you are in, or all or other sections. Let me know if the search doesn't work for you? I wanted to move it but it doesn't appear possible ...or at least that I have found so far

Comment

I'll have the logo nailed down by tonight/tomorrow morning - hopefully get the files and begin trying to make this website match the colour scheme.

One thing I want to do but haven't figured out yet is to add colour to all of the forum topics so that you have a line of colour going across each of these points and then make each forum collapsible. I'll also be trying to send out a big email blast to all old members to wake them up once the logo is up and we're a little bit branded.

I just got a twitter account for the forum: @camarov6forum to try and push in some traffic and I'll be firing up a facebook page later as well likely. The problem with social media is they are a PITA to maintain and I am not a massive social media guy...but we'll get this place bumping.

Once the logo is up I'll start pushing out a few more things as well.

Comment

Found it, thanks
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have updated the site a little more- I have opted to combine some of the subforums for the 5th and 6th gen vehicles until there is a lot more information on the new ones that warrants having separate subforums. I also did this for a few other sub forums and combined all tuning related topics for any year vehicle into 1 sub forum as the concept of tuning with hp tuners is relatively the same way just different parameters- I believe this will be more beneficial for everyone as there is a lot we can still help each other out with regardless of the model/year Camaro we have.

Please continue to let me know what we can improve on site wide, it’s been nice to see more and more activity building on the site and the hope is to have 1000’s of members active on the site jn the future.

Comment

How about posting bin files and scan files from hptuners, ive tried and cant figure out how. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                      How about posting bin files and scan files from hptuners, ive tried and cant figure out how. Just a thought.
                      I have .hpt files set, I will look into the configuration and bin files this weekend. I think I forgot the new hp tuners stuff as more than just 2 file extensions now.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        9 hours ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Had to get another phone
                        by ssms5411
                        Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                        1 week ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Leaking front cover
                        by ssms5411
                        So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • transamtom1
                        Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                        by transamtom1
                        Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X