• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: are we circling the drain?

fair enough i suppose =/

Comment

Originally posted by lilchubby View Post
      Wow, dont know where you get that, but everyone is entitled to there own opinion. I can't think of one person over there that "thinks their **** dont stink", its a laid back bunch of people that are all about fbodies. As far as being a mirror of this site, it is not. People are involved over there and actually want to help the site and community grow.

And honestly your right, it is a little obnoxious to be talking about it here, however that only proves how little involvement is here. On any other forum this kind of stuff is not allowed and would be struck down by the site owner/operators.
      What I meant by that is that you guys are all over here talking about how great that other site is.

Don't get me wrong. I post over there. I have nothing against the vast majority of people around here/there... and any issues that I do have are nothing personal. It just aggravates me to see people taking this site for granted. Not only does it have a history for the v6 community, it is NOT dead. Everything on here is cyclical, we just need to keep trucking to get out of this rut. People being on here talking **** just makes it worse.
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

It has been made obvious that nothing is going to be done to change the site. All this thread is doing is stirring up some bad feelings. Not to mention a rivalry has been birthed. I'm not saying the two forums are, but obviously some members.

For what it's worth, it's better to have as many forums as we can. It's nice to have a ton of information in one place but we're just going to have to get off our lazy asses and go to a different website if needed. Info for our cars is all over the place.

There's no succeed, fail.. whatever. We knew what was presented to us before we paid for a supporting membership. If we want what other sites have, why not just go to another site?

Don't get me wrong, I love this forum. As far as upgrades and appearances go it seems to not be in it's future. However, I don't care. It's not my time or money. Participation and people are the only things that are going to change here. If you guys want a better website, the best we can hope for are better attitudes and more participation. This is coming from a guy that only gets on here like twice a week now. Hah.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Now I'm gonna have to go kick a puppy. Thanks a lot.

If I were the website mod, I'd lock this biggity ***** down.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro View Post
            Now I'm gonna have to go kick a puppy. Thanks a lot.

If I were the website mod, I'd lock this biggity ***** down.

Oh - more than Closing this thread down is going to happen! :spank:

You all just DON'T get it, and I'm not going to explain us anymore.

I think I've let out enough rope. :wavey: Bye
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X