The bird and the ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The bird and the ford

Its not really scaring people... its more like everyone leaves me alone. You catch so much attention in a sports car that it starts to get old when you are driving home from work and ricers are reving up next to you. Its nice when they see me and keep their head forward and off teh gas.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird View Post
      Its not really scaring people... its more like everyone leaves me alone. You catch so much attention in a sports car that it starts to get old when you are driving home from work and ricers are reving up next to you. Its nice when they see me and keep their head forward and off teh gas.
      yeah I can imagine that does get tiring with them trying to act all BA, the ricers around here will rev at anything though.

Comment

I've had a few that caught a wild hair and reved at me... once I get the windows tinted and they can't see me, I"m sure they'll think twice.
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by kala View Post
          I love CVs or the COP impalas with passion... If I ever need a beater car, I would go out and buy a police impala from my nearest cop auction (less than mile away). I would so fu*k with people when I get it though. If I see a sports car on the highway, I would floor it and stop behind him and see the guy sh*t his pants ...buhahhahahaha.. have fun with the CV :tup:

:)

idk why, but this just reminded me of a crappy caprice i saw earlier with impala badges all over it.... caprices are real popular around here for some reason

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X