The bird and the ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bird and the ford

I was going to wash the car really well, but its suppose to rain so I just did the quicky w/some quarters. I got a few of the CV and the Firebird as well.

Funny story with one of these. I was parking it under the bridge/overpass when a cop pulled up. I had my flashers on and he asked if I ran out of gas. I told him that I was just going to flash a quick picture and he told me to get in the car and pull it into the adjacent parking lot :(

I got over there and got out... he asked where I got the car and if it was one of their units. Then after I replied he started smiling and telling me how much he loves his CV. It was great, he showed me a few things on his car thats not on mine and told me some info about my model as well. He told me he got on the force when they had the prebox style and he loved those to death. Long story short, he was a pretty cool guy and we ended up chatting in the parking lot for about 15 minutes. It was my CV with flashers still on and his CV with roof lights on :grin: I wanted to get a picture but he was kinda nervous about it. I didn't push the issue so I just thanked him for checking on me and he went on his way.

anyways... here are a few pics

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: The bird and the ford

Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I'll give ya credit, it certainly looks good. Its one of the ONLY Fords I would consider, only because of its size. How many miles are on it?
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
        I'll give ya credit, it certainly looks good. Its one of the ONLY Fords I would consider, only because of its size. How many miles are on it?
        124k... she's runs like a dream and handles even better. Could use a bit better fuel mileage (the newer ones are better) but for a big car, its perfect. I just needed something large for long trips and I didn't really want a truck and couldn't afford one.

Comment

man those cars always scares me...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
          Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Comment

When are you gonna take those hubbies off? :)
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
              When are you gonna take those hubbies off? :)
              I'd like to get the newer hubcaps instead. I thought about just a chrome centercap but its kinda played out on the CV forum and all the cops around here have the newer hubcaps.

Comment

a honeycomb grill would look great

Comment

Originally posted by mellowout View Post
                  a honeycomb grill would look great
                  yeah, I've been looking around. I can get one for around 50 dollars w/ford emblem. I want to get the windows tinted first.

Comment

just please dont put dubs on it -_-

Comment

Originally posted by mellowout View Post
                      just please dont put dubs on it -_-
                      preaching to the choir

Comment

What do the new hubbies look like?
                        sigpic
                        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Comment

I love CVs or the COP impalas with passion... If I ever need a beater car, I would go out and buy a police impala from my nearest cop auction (less than mile away). I would so fu*k with people when I get it though. If I see a sports car on the highway, I would floor it and stop behind him and see the guy sh*t his pants ...buhahhahahaha.. have fun with the CV :tup:

:)
                            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

The crown vic looks nice man :tup:

Now you can scare poeple into thinkin your a cop LOL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X