should i buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: should i buy?

good research that is exactly what i was told about the motor, but you also didnt figure that everything is changed out on the motor, bigger injectors diffrent intakes blah blah 3 inch exhaust MAJOR wieght reduction, plus he will be giving me everything off the old engine including the block...soo...plus he showed me a site where the turbo kit alone is selling like hotcakes for 1800.00....so if it all turns to **** i can do a part out and make some cash back...and a stage 5 racing clutch in the trans that was also pulled out of a jap mazda, and i just found out the whole car was made BY^ mazda for ford, it has it stamped in the door
    Last edited by 02camaro3800; 07-23-2007, 10:15 PM.

Comment

ok so i will be picking up my new probe thursday at 7pm...heres the mod list. JDM v6 with 10:1 compresion, new uper intakes and fuel injectors, lightwiegth flywheel, stage 5 racing clutch on japan tranny, full 3 inch exhaust with no cats, garrett t3/t4 turbo running 4psi intercooled boost, stand alone fuel managment system, lightwiegth mazda wheels...no AC or anything like that...**** load of gauges with shift light and all that good stuff...MAJOR wieght reduction... hoping to run high 11's after dyno tune...

Comment

perfect sleeper i guess..
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

its no sleeper, that turbo is soooooo damn loud it scares the piss outta me, ill post vids on a hard pass

Comment

dude that sounds awesome, despite the name, i have to admit... i like probes... ive seen too many fast/good looking ones. congratulations, just make sure you keep the 'maro :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X