Got a 08' Chevy ext. cab Vortec max 6.0 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a 08' Chevy ext. cab Vortec max 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got a 08' Chevy ext. cab Vortec max 6.0

Nice truck, Steve. Glad to see you finally got it.

I'll be taking that 6.0 out of your hands now. :P

Oh, and get to work on that turbo build.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
      WHen you're in the truck you don't care too much for HP you want the TQ!!!

Very nice truck, Steve. Congrats. You finally did it.

Why do you have snow? You live in mid. Arizona don't you?
      Went up North for New Years only like 2 hour drive, got their before the snow and came out to see the snow the next morning, to my surprise, LOL

Pace , you would have to pry it from my dying hands to get that 6.0 off me, LOL The turbo build is on like Donkey Kong now,LOL

Thanks again for all your comments
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
        Went up North for New Years only like 2 hour drive, got their before the snow and came out to see the snow the next morning, to my surprise, LOL
        We were at Williams for Thanksgiving. It snowed the next day. We didn't get do Grand Canyon or Flagstaff because my wife got sick and we had to rush home. She was in and out of the hospital. She missed Christmas and New Year because she had to stay for 16 days due to bacterial infection that went to the fluid of her belly and intestine. She got out last Tuesday.

If she was OK we would driven down to your neck of the wood. Beautiful truck, have fun with it.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Finally getting the Dynomax muffler instsalled Mon. , going with dual chrome tips out the back. Finally going to be able to hear the LQ9 engine, next is headers.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Nice truck... those things are damn pricey though. LOL I said I was done with all 4th gen f-bodies and here I am before you guys a sad broken man....

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
              Finally getting the Dynomax muffler instsalled Mon. , going with dual chrome tips out the back. Finally going to be able to hear the LQ9 engine, next is headers.
              i hope you do an exhaust video:excited:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X