What have u done to ur camaro/firebird today? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have u done to ur camaro/firebird today?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What have u done to ur camaro/firebird today?

Originally posted by espey_16 View Post
    I replaced my rear main seal/plate seal, put my flywheel back on, and unsuccessfully tried pulling my old pilot berring out.

Is it a bearing or bushing? If you havn't screwed it up yet, pack it full of grease and take a dowel rod (metal) and hammer it in. The grease will hydralic the bushing out.

Comment

Originally posted by 96RS Alex View Post
      Put the V6 away and drove the SS instead...
      WTHBBQ?

10 different grades of gas?

I'm guessing that's the usual 3 grades with two mix choices, times two for cash vs. credit.

I washed my car and put 16 gallons of regular gas into it (I was running really low). I'm still nursing the coolant overflow reservoir leak until I can get part #10188032. She gets about a cup of coolant each morning.
      I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
      CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
      FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

87, 89, 93, 94 octanes and diesel. Diesel is usually always notated with green.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Fbodytrinity View Post
          Finished putting on new rear shocks that i have needed for the last 2 years just to lazy to do it... and no i didnt get anything cool just the regular monroe sensa trac ones
          I got the same ones...gives a nice ride

Comment

i got an amazing deal i went to my dads buddies shop and put new head gaskets and intake manifold gaskets on for 380 and thts including parts!!

Comment

Washed the V6, tucked it away and drove the SS again. Good thread ! :D;):cool:
              Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Originally posted by Opontee View Post
                Is it a bearing or bushing? If you havn't screwed it up yet, pack it full of grease and take a dowel rod (metal) and hammer it in. The grease will hydralic the bushing out.
                It was a bearing, I tried a wood dowel and grease, then wet TP, and neither method worked so I got pissed and jammed a screw driver in the needle bearings and pried them out, and called it a day. I ordered a pilot bearing removal tool from overstock.com and I'm still waiting on it. If that dosnt work, ill probably take a dremel to it.
                1997 Chevrolet Camaro
                L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Yesterday, was about to put outer tie rod ends on but discovered my problem was my steering rag joint, put a new stock spoiler on (my gf backed the car into a tree a year or 2 ago), and a new washer fluid resivoir. Tonight, gonna fix my exhaust leaks at the egr, didn't have the gaskets till today, my temporary cardboard/rtv gaskets have failed finaly.
                  1997 Chevrolet Camaro
                  L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X