What have u done to ur camaro/firebird today? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have u done to ur camaro/firebird today?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What have u done to ur camaro/firebird today?

Originally posted by nimrod.sixty9 View Post
    Waiting is the hardest part...

Will you have any issues with VATS?
    I don't think so they are sending the colunm with the key and BCM , so it should all match up. But on Hptuners you can relink Vats. So I will try it with the stuff they send, if it doesn't work I will do the relink vats. I'm also going to look into doing the FE2 R&P with a LS1 rag joint, about $125 from a 02 LS1 from the salvage yard. So I'll have a 14:9.1 steering instead of the 16 steering. Since my rack & pinion is the orginal 13 years. I would also like the Rag joint eliminator that is on FireBirdGT's site. So will see how it goes.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by techsan23 View Post
      Put another -1 degree on the pinion angle. These adj torque arms are sweet.
      I found either -2 or + 2 is the best for my car anyways, I can't remember what I set it at. Its one of the two. I know mine hooks like a cat on carpet when I floor it.LOL I have a UMI tunnel mount Tq arm.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Went on a road trip for fireworks, and drove back with the T-tops out. It was nice on the highway, but a little hot when I got back in town and was in traffic.
        sigpic
        1996 Chevrolet Camaro
        1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
        --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Went out this morning to get the bugs off from last nits ride. There weren't any. That turtle wax ice stuff is magic
          sigpic

2002 Camaro Convertible - Stock!

Comment

cleaned the interior for vacaton..gotta do the outside when it gets closer..oh and also tried "claying" with turtle wax ice clay kit...LOVE IT TAKES OF ALLLLLL minor scatches/every minor improvection gone hidden its like crazy good google it if you never heard of it and TRY IT it really is GREAT!!!!! I would buy it again and reccomend it to EVERYONE!!
            Last edited by JMULL; 07-03-2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Remembered it.
              sigpic

Comment

i like how nobody even bothered to comment on z38 cause we all know he is full of:bs:. Any way yeah i love every one ofe the Turtla Wax Ice products i bought them all one day and my GF just about killed me for buying $90 worth of cleaning supplies:D. Today I did the Interior so the whole car is nice and clean!

Comment

Z38 who? LOL I try not to get into the threads anymore, no interest. Damm $90 cleaning supplies it should be in excellent looking shape inside & out. I think the most I spent was $60 on exterior and interior.

Comment

started to pull the oil pan off the engine then got lazy and said,
                    "Eff it, it's 4th of july I'm chillaxin' "

Comment

z38 lol! I gonna look to see if my car is still in the garage......yep still there hasn't moved. To recap what i did to my car today... i looked at it.

Comment

i havent done anything to my camaro in the past few weeks. ive been looking for an engine, & i have found 1, just gotta go listen to it, purchase it, & put it in. cant wait!

Comment

I sold the pile of crap and haven't looked back.
                          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

I'm about to go figure out wtf is leaking from it. And wash it too.

Edit: Found the leak.. freakin steering rack.
                            Last edited by Blizzard242; 07-08-2009, 08:35 PM.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

drove to work and put some gas in it.:rolleyes:

-Y87
                              Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

Drove it to the pool. TO the pool, not into it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X