Do you guys wish the Fbody is only a 2 seater? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys wish the Fbody is only a 2 seater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you guys wish the Fbody is only a 2 seater?

Mine IS a 2 seater ;)

It isn't practical, but our cars weren't meant to be. I just got tired of giving rides to loads of people who would fling my doors open and all. The seats weren't comfortable either.
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post
      It isn't practical, but our cars weren't meant to be. I just got tired of giving rides to loads of people who would fling my doors open and all.
      The exact reason why I am doing a rear seat delete.

Comment

My Camaro is a 2seater:D

I leave the back seats folded down all the time and when its time to use them I fold them right back up and it becomes a 4seater. The last time I honestly used it was back in November. But I wouldn't remove them for the simple fact that if my friends wanna ride or need a ride the option is there to do so. All my friends hate my car unless they are ridding shotgun. The car is more practical considering that there's back seats and sometimes I use them.

If I really wanted a 2 seater only i would have jumped on a C4 vette or bought another fiero.

But if an fbody was a 2 seater it would be a corvette and only a corvette. I wanted a Camaro, not a Corvette.

Comment

ive still got my backseat in it, ive probably only had one person in the back over the past like year haha, but when i bought the red leather seats, it came with the back buckets and bench so i had to put them in, plus for the amount of driving i do where i need to bring luggage, its alot more convenient to just fold down the rear seat and put a suitcase there instead of fumbling it to fit in the trunk especially when the ttops are off :) tho i did have plans for a seat delete but having to drive two people to school every day back in high school....sucks
          Robby
          2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
          sigpic

Comment

my friends seem to fit just fine. if they complain, they can walk.

wouldn't mind making the f-body a 2 seater, keeping it the same length, and opening up the engine bay another foot or two :D

Comment

I like having the rear seats. Allows me to carry a few things. Plus I keep my cleaning supplies behind the driver seat :) No need to have to open the trunk all the time :D
              2000 V6 Camaro(bought brand new)
              5 speed
              Project: Unreal
              Several Mods..:naughty:plus Nitrous=WEEeee:banana:

2007 Suzuki GS500F :D

Daily driver
              2007 Chevy Aveo 5
              Mods K&N air filter:excited:
              www.guardiansworlds.com

Comment

Originally posted by guardiannknight View Post
                i like having the rear seats. Allows me to carry a few things. Plus i keep my cleaning supplies behind the driver seat :) no need to have to open the trunk all the time :d
                ...+1

Comment

i second that haha!
                  Robby
                  2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tkoforpresident View Post
                    my friends seem to fit just fine. if they complain, they can walk.

wouldn't mind making the f-body a 2 seater, keeping it the same length, and opening up the engine bay another foot or two :D
                    But if they did that, it would either look disproportionate and ugly, or the same, and the engine would be even MORE under the cowl. How much would you like that?
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

not that bad...I've had a car of 4 ppl...me, front passenger, and 2 in the back for a 9 hour drive before... I like having 4 seats...gives me options...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
                        But if they did that, it would either look disproportionate and ugly, or the same, and the engine would be even MORE under the cowl. How much would you like that?
                        i just want more room in the bay, don't be hatin on me. :p

Comment

no rear seat in my camaro....but i did say that maybe in about 5 years i would put it back in so the baby to be can take a ride
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post

midsize car + oversize engine= muscle car
                            aka
                            f-body=muscle car
                            the f body is not a muscle car, it is a pony car

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                            What in the hell.. You don't belong here. Idiot.
                            um what did i say wrong?

Comment

http://www.musclecarclub.com/musclec...finition.shtml

Read it. I'd say my car and a few others can qualify as a muscle car. Either way, I'd still consider every camaro a muscle car. Where's the heart man? Where's the heart?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
                                I often wonder why we have 4 seats instead of 2. I know for insurance purposes we probably save a little bit more if we had 4.

I never had anybody in the back other than my parents and my bro. But even they complained that it was too tight. I had to move my seat down till my knees up to the dash and I'm not even a tall guy.

I guess if we did have a 2 seater our fbody would be the same length as the Corvette and our doors wouldn't be so long either. I could live with that.
                                Not me. I take my kids out in my car all the time. It would not be the same without them. If and when I want a 2 seater I will buy a Corvette.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X