Do you guys wish the Fbody is only a 2 seater? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys wish the Fbody is only a 2 seater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys wish the Fbody is only a 2 seater?

I often wonder why we have 4 seats instead of 2. I know for insurance purposes we probably save a little bit more if we had 4.

I never had anybody in the back other than my parents and my bro. But even they complained that it was too tight. I had to move my seat down till my knees up to the dash and I'm not even a tall guy.

I guess if we did have a 2 seater our fbody would be the same length as the Corvette and our doors wouldn't be so long either. I could live with that.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: Do you guys wish the Fbody is only a 2 seater?

I think it's mainly for insurance. I crammed a few small friends back there before but I know it's not comfortable. Although I have to say, the rear seats are hecka comfortable, minus the no leg room problem. I wish they made the front seats that comfortable.
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Before I did my rear seat delete I sat in back of my Camaro before and it wasn't that bad as long as the peron was short in front and moved the seat up. This was for a hour and a half drive, and some 30 min drives. I'm 6'4" and 240 back then. The most I have had is 5 people in the car 2 front 3 in the rear.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah, I've had 2 in the front, 4 in the rear. (Crazy)

But I'm making mine a 2 seater. I hate carting people around when I have the Camaro out, so now I have an excuse. Thank you rear seat delete.

Comment

doesnt really bother me. i dont sit in the back so what do i care lol.

car seat fits fine so we're good to go.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

I use the back seats all the time for my sons and their friends to ride along.
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

I know of someone around here who took the back seats out and replaced them with storage boxes, almost what the 300zx and RX7 looks like. Our cars are kinda like 2+2s

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
              Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

ive stuck some friends back there.... other than that its good storage lol

Comment

Im happy that I have a four seater.... Got to have it really.
                  sigpic
                  98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

My 8 and 6 year old nephews complained about leg room the one time they sat in the back seat of my camaro...I can't imagine stuffing 3-4 adult friends back there.

Anyone with photos of a rear seat delete that was turned into something else like storage, sub boxes or anything else?

Comment

My brother had actually taken a buncha wood and was constructing a double sub box. It was coming along really well.. then he totaled it. His engine was damn near stock so he must have been driving like a complete jackass to have managed that. He got an IS300 out of it so... eh.

I've also seen someone else on here installed a nitrous bottle and a fire extinguisher back there. It looked pretty clean from what I remember.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
                        I think it's mainly for insurance. I crammed a few small friends back there before but I know it's not comfortable. Although I have to say, the rear seats are hecka comfortable, minus the no leg room problem. I wish they made the front seats that comfortable.
                        its because the f body has always been a 4 seater, and GM didnt want to change anything about it since its a pony car, not a muscle/sports car

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
                          its because the mustang has always been a 4 seater, and ford didnt want to change anything about it since its a pretty-pink-pony car, not a muscle/sports car

Fixed;)

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
                          Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

its because the f body has always been a 4 seater, and GM didnt want to change anything about it since its a pony car, not a muscle/sports car
                            What in the hell.. You don't belong here. Idiot.

Originally posted by 3800SoloWing View Post
                            Fixed;)
                            Perfect.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

midsize car + oversize engine= muscle car
                              aka
                              f-body=muscle car

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X