When will a 5th gen V6 Comero driver join this site? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will a 5th gen V6 Comero driver join this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When will a 5th gen V6 Comero driver join this site?

[QUOTE=Big Tymer;919670]guess you havent checked prices of the Maserattis lately... ;-)

My brother got an 06 Maserati Quattroporte last month with like 3k miles for about 60 i think....
    [QUOTE]

dont mean to change the topic but lot of 100k+ cars are cheap. maserati coupe and db7's as low as 20k. and f355's, 512's, and 360's in the 40s

i went to go try to testdrive a v6 camaro 1LT nothing extra. wasnt successful, but the dealership wasnt too big and mustly had used cars. thing was priced at 38k. and sincerly, i hate the interior, its cheap. the nonely reason those seats look some what like seats because or the side airbags. the mustang, genesis, gti, the list goes on. on the bright side, the stearing wheel was nice (minus the button "paddles) i dont think there will be too many sales right off the bat especially with the 6ers.

Comment

Re: When will a 5th gen V6 Comero driver join this site?

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
      Love the truck, but those wheels are horrible.
      i agree they wouldnt have been my choice... but they were free... 100%.... id rather have the 22's than the stock 20's

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X