X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so i just checked out the 5th gen

THE WEIGHT my friend.

is from weights.

gm packed the car down with weights to make it (quite) and virtually perfect in terms of no vibration.

but if you ask me.

i could give a CRAP less about vibration.

FIRST THING id do if i got one.

id gut it out. completely.

leave carpet seats and panels in.

thats it.

id remove all the weights that gm placed on the car and put a new exhaust on it.

YEAH the v6 exhaust sounds like ****.

i went to the grand showing of the camaro in my town the other day and people were like damn.

your camaro sounds like it eat the new camaro.

honestly.

im terribly angered at the fact that GM with all there money and brains COULDNT some how find a way to make a better exhaust and a LIGHTER car.

Comment

About the Z. I have heard two ppl say its not coming out all. In 2002 I heard the camaro was coming out in 2004. When it comes to GM, Ill believe it when I see it. Over on tech ppl are saying they have put there car beside the new maro and they say the maro looks huge. Ive herd of it next to a gto, 4th gen f body and even the challenger.

Comment

meh, to me it looks smaller but wider. **** i dont care, its drop dead gorgeous and im sold on it lol.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

There's going to be a car show next month near my place. It's suppose to be this year but because of the economy many cars didn't show up so it was cancel.

They will have the Camaro for test drive in the lot ... if they do the car show that is.

I was disappointed at that Genesis vs. Camaro comparo. That Camaro won alright, but lost in the battle in the track.

And I can't believe the weight of that car is over 3800. The weight difference between the V8 and the V6 is only by a 100.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Damn only 100 lbs? Id like a bse model v6 with ZERO options. Id like to do all the upgrades myself. They already have a sweet hood on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
              There's going to be a car show next month near my place. It's suppose to be this year but because of the economy many cars didn't show up so it was cancel.

They will have the Camaro for test drive in the lot ... if they do the car show that is.

I was disappointed at that Genesis vs. Camaro comparo. That Camaro won alright, but lost in the battle in the track.

And I can't believe the weight of that car is over 3800. The weight difference between the V8 and the V6 is only by a 100.
              The Genesis had the optional "track pack suspension" and cost 3-4 grand more.

That puts it in Camaro SS price category and it won't hold a candle to the SS

Comment

Originally posted by transamtom1 View Post
                The Genesis had the optional "track pack suspension" and cost 3-4 grand more.

That puts it in Camaro SS price category and it won't hold a candle to the SS
                not to mention costs $4500 more than the camaro, has a bigger engine, weighs 300# less and also has better grip tires compared to the camaros all season

what a completely fair comparison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X