ATV accident (pics) for those who can stomach only please - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATV accident (pics) for those who can stomach only please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATV accident (pics) for those who can stomach only please

Originally posted by chevy3504me View Post
    I think I will still have good balance but I will walk funny. Ive tried standing on my right foot w/o my toes on the ground and I do fine. But well see. Get stitches taken out 2maro. What ever is causing it to swell might leak out blaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I cant watch.
    I use a cane from when I had my stroke on my left side(couldn't walk normal ) and messed my back up, its alot easier with a cane since it won't put more stress on the other side of your body and mess something up. I got me a few canes, but I like my black pimp cane the best.LOL Not really it is just curved with a nurf grip but it helps alot with walking and getting up and getting in/out of vehicles. I have had many falls since my stroke(none serious) just scrapes and bruises but a cane can come in handy. Good luck to ya.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

thanks for the hint. A guy told me to have un getting out of my truck with that foot havent done it yet but before it was already ankle breaking. You have to jump out with boh feet landing at the same time. O boy. shes got to go

Comment

Hey, look at it this way.. You get to use the handicapped spots legally.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

That fly **** was crazy.

Stitches came out yesterday, hurt like hell. I can tolerate pain but the not knowing is what kills.

I fell just now tryin to go to the batroom. I hit my foot on either the doorjam or floor. Cant tell but it hurt. Had to unwrap my foot. It was bleeding a lil but i think its ok. Just didnt feel too great
          bot fly=weird stuff. i youtubed it!
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
            Hey, look at it this way.. You get to use the handicapped spots legally.

yea If I ever get a tag for it. I have a jacked up truck and 5 speed camaro. With a foot like this I cant drive the 5 speed and I cant jump out of the truck lol.

Comment

yea If I ever get a tag for it. I have a jacked up truck and 5 speed camaro. With a foot like this I cant drive the 5 speed and I cant jump out of the truck lol.
              5 speed fix.

we got to make a rod that goes from the clutch peddle to a little above you knee and put a handle on it so you can just push the clutch with your left hand.

Comment

hahahaa then i need another hand to hold the wheel. i could strap it to my knee

Comment

hahahaa then i need another hand to hold the wheel. i could strap it to my knee
                  yea you know how to drive with your knee might slow you down a little but you could get back to driving her.

Comment

New pics

CLICK HERE

Comment

Ew. So does the missing toe itch?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

yea man hahaha. I can seem to scratch it either. damn

You new sig looks good man. They look bigger than 17 sweeeet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X