ATV accident (pics) for those who can stomach only please - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATV accident (pics) for those who can stomach only please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV accident (pics) for those who can stomach only please

Well I have all kinds of toys including two 4 wheelers. I had been inviting friends to ride with me all week. Until the last ride. May 03, 2009 <- I think :whatever:. Well i went to my friends girlfriends neck of the woods and we played for hours.

It became dark and we were cruisig back to the truck. We ran into a fields that looked like powerline trails w/o the powerlines. We where riding near the "Lost City" In Richmond VA, near the airport. Never heard of it? Do some research, its really kind of cool.

Well any way. Like I said it was dark and I had been taking it easy on a sport atv bc I had my girl Megan on the back. Well we came to a road and made a U-turn. I had been riding on the edge of the woods and feild until the turn. I turned and began driving in the center of the field for about 20 yards. I nailed the throttle to get through some tall grass, rode a wheelie for about 10 yards and BAAAAMM. nailed some kind of concrete thing. Still havnt seen it but I know its there. lol.

I thought it was a stump and figured I was ok. I tried saving Megan from getting hurt but we both flew a few feet. I hobbled for a second and then ran to her. I was scared ****less. I made sure she was ok and was still worried to death about her. She thought she had a broken rib and told me she was ok. I stood up and looked for the 4 wheeler and noticed it had safely stopped at a tree on the edge of the woods. I paced for a second and though about my foot. This is what actually hit the concrete slab tossing us away like a trampoline super bounce.

When I looked down and saw my shoe had been torn open and there was blood and mangled foot inside I thought it couldnt be too good. hahaha. I looked at it like a side ways head on a confused dog. I screamed "O ****, MY FOOT IS HANGING OFF". wasnt really, It was just my big toe and parts of 2 other toes. I laid next to Megan and held her hand, apologized and told her I think I might lose half my foot. Well I was joking and playing trying to keep my mind off of it.

Im now at home, not taking pain pills trying to walk and excercise my my and foot. I have two pics for now until the nurse sends more.

First pic, my toe hangin off the back of my foot. Im still awake, waitng on surgery, feeling the pain. i asked a nurse to take some pics and when they hurd that they all pulled out there camera phones :eek: hahahaha.

Updates. 2 weeks after accident thie is what I have. still kind of nasty. I had more pics but you could tell what was goin on. If there is a prob with the link please let me know. I couldnt take the gaus out from between my toes. I didnt wanna go throu the pain when putting it back in. After seeing this in real life I have been kind of down.

CLICK HERE

Second, :dunno: Cant use the foot so I used the I.V. stand as a scooter. Showing my scrapes and cuts. My arm and back had a lil road rash.

Last edited by chevy3504me; 06-07-2009, 12:17 AM.

Re: ATV accident (pics) for those who can stomach only please

They were unable to save the toe nor was I able to take it home. The next two needed some stitches as well. You cant tell but the toe nail on toe number two is off and hanging on the side of the toe. Toe number 3's nail was not fully conected either.

Comment

Thank god you survived and nothing bad happened. Your foot can be repaired but anything serious like internal brain hemorrhage, damaged spinal cords etc can't be repaired. Only thing you have to make sure is NOT to get any infection post surgery.
      09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
      sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Yea, Thank God. And thank you for thanking God too. Im at my moms and Im worried about her unwrapping it for the first time. Will Probably tear her up inside.

Comment

very nice pic!
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Thats knarly, Good thing you and your girlfriend didnt get hurt worse.

I had a friend, who had diabetes and he cut his foot. They had to amputate his big toe. He had to almost completley learn how to walk again, aparantly your big toe controls most of your balance when you stand.
            He had to use a walker for a good amount of time after they amputated.

I also have atv's, ive got (6) 4wheelers, and have hurt myself pretty bad on them, usually hill-climbs gone wrong but lukily never lost any body parts
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

that is one crazy pic lol
              sigpic

Comment

I also read this over on Fullsizechevy... 'ahhwataday'
                *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

yea thats me. its on a few different sites. ahhwataday. Im learning to walk again

Comment

Wow.
                    Glad you guys are "ok"!

I love it when people get hurt and want to take pictures. I got in a motorcycle accident a while back, and was sitting in the ER snapping pictures of my road rash. I also had a friend in high school (cute girl that weighed like 95 pounds) snap her finger sideways. It was literally cracked in half and pointing sideways instead of up. She laughed it off and took a bunch of pictures.
                    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                    2006 S60- Sold
                    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

man you dont even seemed bummed that you lost your toe.....very graphic pic that i was not expecting but nice to see your doing ok and recovering well. Way to stay positive and laugh it off. I can only imagine how much it hurt and is that the bone sticking out of your big toe?

Comment

damn. Glad im like yall and am able to laugh it off and not be sad and depressed over it.

Comment

Originally posted by firebird19_99 View Post
                          . I can only imagine how much it hurt and is that the bone sticking out of your big toe?
                          I think so but im not sure. i know the nurse took more pics but I only got that one. My toe was hangin off the back of my foot. I was awake during the pic. Kind of crazy to be talking and stuff while your toe just hangs around like that.

Comment

holy ****! your ****ing toe is gone!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

thats ****ing nasty man
                              but it def could have been worse.
                              glad its not. and hey why needs 10 toes anyway?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X