This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dimensions of a T5?

the "held in by a screw over the bolts" was the part i was agreeing with...i mean, yours may not have them, but both cars we took the seats out of had them...little black plastic "boots" to cover the bolt locals on the ends of the seat brackets...

in addition, mine also had the little rubber slip-over thingies on the nuts under the plastic covers, as Andy mentioned...for the sake of knowing that i'm not intentionally driving an arguement (and for assistance to the OP, ) i can get a pic of the boots/bracket covers
    Last edited by 95astrovan; 06-18-2008, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
      the "held in by a screw over the bolts" was the part i was agreeing with...i mean, yours may not have them, but both cars we took the seats out of had them...little black plastic "boots" to cover the bolt locals on the ends of the seat brackets...

in addition, mine also had the little rubber slip-over thingies on the nuts under the plastic covers, as Andy mentioned...for the sake of knowing that i'm not intentionally driving an arguement (and for assistance to the OP, ) i can get a pic of the boots/bracket covers
      were they
      Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
      held in by a screw over the bolts
      ?

Comment

yes. mine had a little pilot hole behind each main bolt hole, that the screw for the cover went into. i thought it might have been something someone put on my car, but the 98 had them also...so idk

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke Panther View Post
          were they

?
          The front of the driver seat was Indeed held in by a plastic cover with a screw in the middle of it.
          Last edited by IwannaCamarosoBad; 06-18-2008, 10:46 PM.

Comment

oh well. My '99 did not have such nonsense on it's bolt covers, so I'll amend my previous statement:
            Originally posted by Smoke Panther View Post
            just slide the seat all the way forward for the back bolts, and then all the way back for the front bolts...done in like 8 minutes
            :rolleyes:

Comment

chill guys.

im not a retard.:wavey:

i think if theres something covering the bolts, i could figure out that they need to be taken off before i get to the bolts.

besides ive removed a seat before anyway.
              <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X