Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help deciding

Originally posted by 94kah-mer-oh View Post
    The dealership will probably take a little time with you when you pick the car up to teach you all should know to drive it home. And don't worry about not being able to concentrate on driving. I learned before i got my license and my mom threw me out on the road after ten minutes of practice, I never had a problem with it.
    lol thnx i was goin to ask the dealership to show me how, at least a quick 10 min lesson. at least ur mom let u drive, i had to beg my dad to teach me and would usually wait til the next week. Goin to call tomorrow so we can go see it and drive it but isnt goin to b nice here till saturday and thats the only day till tuesday

Comment

Re: Need help deciding

Originally posted by firebird19_99 View Post
      lol thnx i was goin to ask the dealership to show me how, at least a quick 10 min lesson. at least ur mom let u drive, i had to beg my dad to teach me and would usually wait til the next week. Goin to call tomorrow so we can go see it and drive it but isnt goin to b nice here till saturday and thats the only day till tuesday
      When I sold my Jeep, the guy came 3 hours for a test drive, and he never drove a standard. I did my quick lesson (see above), and he test drove it. Then he drove it 3 hours home his FIRST time. I wonder if my poor Jeep made the trip. :(

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X