There’s one born again every minute. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There’s one born again every minute.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: There’s one born again every minute.

Wow is pretty much all I can say.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro View Post
      I would think the rapture coming and being left behind would be enough to convince me. Do I really need emails from my friends saying, "I told you so"?
      Just send an e-mail that says "Oh SNAP! P0wned!"

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro View Post
        I would think the rapture coming and being left behind would be enough to convince me. Do I really need emails from my friends saying, "I told you so"?
        haha, true, but i know, thats not what i would do... i would try and give them a place to start, in order to become saved and know Christ. I've know people that are confused about that, and i would want my friends and family up there with me. I also might say that I will always love them, things of that nature.
        Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
        Just send an e-mail that says "Oh SNAP! P0wned!"
        hahaha, that would make a sweet title...

all joking aside i don't think i would ever sign up to this site... or anything like it, that requires you to send deep personal information and data, passwords, and things like that to them. definetly not a 40 year old shelve stocker... but it might be cool have your personal email account do something like that, automatically send messages

Comment

oh wait... ill just write a will and some letters just in case :):tup:... much easier

Comment

i can see how this site would have some merit to people who would have sensitive info to pass on, but the emotional part is what gets me...and yea, being a Christian myself, i wouldnt sign up for this...if i would wanna leave word for my loved ones outside of a Will, id rather it be somekind of voice service, where i could record a "message" for them, so they could hear my voice saying i loved them and encouraging them, rather than reading an email...using this to send a last love note would be like breaking up with someone in a text message...i'd rather leave my voice if given the opportunity

Comment

lol $40 to subscribe.... the dude running the site will be set if enough people decide that this is legit...
              disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X